Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
HWH Air Leveling...Kudos to Monaco Tech Guys

Thank goodness for small favors. Recently after returning from a weekend at Cochiti Lake, NM, we parked the RV at home while it rained and snowed. The next day, I tried to level the coach and there was no response at the keypad and no lights. I got my owners manual out and found where some of the fuses were located. Sure enough, a fuse was blown, but upon replacing it....nothing. Still, no response from the keypad and no lights. I called Monaco (The number on the back of my owners manual for tech support), and the guy on the line told me where to find the controller box to check for more fuses. He also told me that the connection behind the keypad was notorious for falling out! I checked all the fuses first then pulled the keypad.....Sure Enough! The plug fell out.....some weak plastic clips are the culprits. I thanked the Tech guy in the course of our conversation for supporting the older coach folks. He told me he had heard there might be some charge in the future, but as of now it was still free to owners. I told him I very much appreciated their support. I'll wrap a plastic tie around the plug-clip area and chalk this one up as a happy ending. Just thought I'd share with everyone.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Hi NMBeemercouple,

The same exact thing happen to me a few years back. It happen the day I was taking the coach in for service so I had them look at it. They remarked that the plug had fallen off on the back side of the panel. It was in January of 2007. The work order states that they secured both the plug and wiring. I hope that means they used something to really secure it. Oh, BTW, it cost me $100 too!

Maybe this is indicative of 2002 Monaco Windsor's. Funny, Eh!

Those Monaco Tech guys are the Best! I use them a lot.

Dr4Film ----- Richard.
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
I also had a quick response to my questions from Monaco tec support.

Tags
air leveling, easy fix, hwh