Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions. I am pleased to report that I once again have ice
Last night I ran through all of the diagnostic tests listed in this document - http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ncoldicemaker.pdf
To my surprise, all of the tests passed. Correct voltage and resistance was found at all of the test points listed. When I ran it through the "Testing Motor and Cycle Function" and "Water Valve Check" tests, a bit of water came out of the line (I had turned supply off to the coach for the tests).
Once it passed all of the tests, I put the ice maker back together and re-installed. Not really sure what to do next, I took a cup and filled the mold with water. A little while later I heard the familiar drop of frozen love into the bucket. I checked the mold in a few minutes after that and found it full of water, freezing up the next batch of cubes.
I'm still not sure what to attribute the initial failure to, but I feel it probably had to do with the supply valve. The reason I think this is because when I first figured out that no ice was being produced, I felt the mold and found it to be dry. The first thing I checked was supply to the solenoid and it was fine.
Next time this happens, I think I will start with "priming" the mold with some water to see if it will cycle through and try to fill again. If that doesn't work, I will jumper the solenoid briefly to see if I can get it to manually fill, and to assure water can flow into the mold. THEN I will pull it all apart and run through the testing procedures.
Thanks again for all of the input. It was all very helpful.