Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-17-2007, 09:00 PM   #1

Hi--we bought a 2007 Lakota by McKenzie 5er- (Monaco)
Is this forum for MH only? Are there any other Lakota owners here?
I'd love to hear from some of them.
SoPawGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-17-2007, 09:12 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
SoPawGrandma
Welcome to iRV2!! I am sure you will find all sorts of helpful info on the forum...whether it be here on th Monaco board or the 5er board!
This forum is for ALL Monaco brand owners...including non coach owners...although I don't think I have seen any Lakota owners.
Please hang out and post your stories and questions here on iRV2!. Feel free to become a Monaco Forum or 5er board member..You may be eligible for both boards.. I don't know how that works... but you can ask!!

Again... Welcome to iRV2!!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:33 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Hi SoPawGrandpa -

Welcome to irv2

Though there aren't many Monaco-5er's on here, we're really glad to have you here as a new member and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them. Enjoy the forums and post often, and when you want to be a official member of the Monaco forum just let me know. And as MonacoMama said, check in over on the 5er forums, they're good folks too.

Thanks!
Ron

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
ronboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:21 PM   #4

Thanks for the welcome Monacomama and Ron. We love what we see on this forum--will keep coming back and posting.
SoPawGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #5

Just joined this forum today. Yes, I am Owner of 2003 Lakota 34SKT and love it. I am also Vice President of McKenzie International Travel Club.

If you are a McKenzie Owner and would like to join our club check out our newsletter at www.mckenzierv.com You can also see info on our rallies, Chapter info and Newsletters under the Owners section. Most of our Local clubs are out West, however if you anyone else in the US is interested in starting a club if you send an email to our Treasurer listed on our the McKenzie Web site they will get you info on how to start and provide you info on Owners in your area. You need to be a current member to attend our National Rally in Oregon in June 08. Also check out our user group on Yahoo. Info on how to join is contained in our latest newsletter. If you decide to join don't forget the underscore in the URL

2001 Ford F250 7.3 Supercab PSD
CWIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
CWIL
YEEEEhah!...Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the iRV2 forum!! You snuck in under the radar so no one has welcomed you in the normal (and friendly) manner that happens here. Generally most folks will go here and introduce themselves.
I am hoping you take the time to do that.
It sounds like you have tons of experience so I know you will be able to share lots of info with some of the new and old RVers alike!

Please chime in with tips, questions, info and tales of your adventures often!

Again...welcome to what I feel is the best RV forum out there!
By the way... Feel free to ask for some Monaco Owners Karma at anytime!!

Old 12-14-2007, 09:28 PM   #7

I went to the page you suggested and don't see anything about new member introducing themselves. Am I missing something? What type of intro is generally posted

2001 Ford F250 7.3 Supercab PSD
CWIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
wil..I took you right into the "New Member Check-In" Here is the description...
New Member Check-In
Tell us about yourself, RV, family, or anything else you would like other members to know about you.

It is the third Forum down from the main forum page ...That is where I thought you should introduce yourself for maximum coverage!
Let me know if you don't find it...

Old 12-15-2007, 01:43 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Hi CWIL -

We're really glad to have you here as a McKenzie owner and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them. Enjoy the forums and post often, and when you want to be a official member of the Monaco forum just let me know.

Good info about the McKenzie Club too.

Thanks!
Ron

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
ronboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 05:17 AM   #10

I realize this is a super old post but we also are owners of a Monaco 5th wheel. We have a Lakota 29RKT that we put a lotta miles on. We modified a few things for boondocking and we have grown to love it.
kdauto is online now   Reply With Quote