RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-25-2007, 12:55 PM   #1

Wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas and let you know I'll be around.

I'm currently at Sumter Oaks in Bushnell,FL and hoping everyone is enjoying the Holidays in the kind of weather they prefer.

For us, that would be between 60 & 80 degrees.

Mama, thanks for the welcome and kind words, and oh yeah "Feel free to ask for some "Monaco Owners" karma...which gives you the moniker of owning a Monaco under your "signature name-Topsweep" over on the left side of your posts!"

Uh, so what do I have to do for the "Karma" ?

Topsweep is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-25-2007, 12:55 PM   #2

Wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas and let you know I'll be around.

I'm currently at Sumter Oaks in Bushnell,FL and hoping everyone is enjoying the Holidays in the kind of weather they prefer.

For us, that would be between 60 & 80 degrees.

Mama, thanks for the welcome and kind words, and oh yeah "Feel free to ask for some "Monaco Owners" karma...which gives you the moniker of owning a Monaco under your "signature name-Topsweep" over on the left side of your posts!"

Uh, so what do I have to do for the "Karma" ?

Old 12-25-2007, 01:35 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Topsweep:
To get more Karma, you have to start by being very nice to Mama!!1 But then, that's easy to do!!!!
teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:02 PM   #4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teofff:
Topsweep:
To get more Karma, you have to start by being very nice to Mama!!1 But then, that's easy to do!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EGAD, that "N" word

Well, ok, I'll try. Mama, may I pretty please get some of that cool Karma you mentioned?

Thanks for the welcome folks, I hope to be able to contribute something positive.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Karma to you soon...Topsweep!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Topsweeep...
Since it is Christmas...You are being granted the "almighty Monaco Owners Forum" karma...without even being held to the promise of being nice! ....but the "Toll Troll" found here is another matter! You can read more about this dangerous creature here too...and maybe even see a photo of her here!
Welcome to the Monaco Owners Forum ...and good luck navigating the silly by-ways of the Monaco forum!

MM

Old 12-25-2007, 03:38 PM   #7

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonacoMama:
Topsweeep...
Since it is Christmas...You are being granted the "almighty Monaco Owners Forum" karma...without even being held to the promise of being nice! ....but the "Toll Troll" found here is another matter! You can read more about this dangerous creature here too...and maybe even see a photo of her here!
Welcome to the Monaco Owners Forum ...and good luck navigating the silly by-ways of the Monaco forum!

MM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm duly impressed as I humbly bow in your presence.

Well, ok, so it's not a bow.

I've already read a little about the dreaded and feared Troll, but I'm not eskeered.

Concerned perhaps.

The first time I'm able to get into your fair part of the country, I will gladly pay the exorbitant troll toll.

Thanks for the very nice welcome. I expect to be around pretty regularly, so pay attention.

Old 12-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Topsweep:
I have never been informed that bowing to the troll is required, visiting with, and paying the troll if passing through is required, and frankly, fun to do!!!
teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
LOL... ahhh.. the dreaded "Troll" should be feared at all times ...after all.. it is believed to be of female gender Some have said you should toss a raw bone towards her rig before stepping close!
She especially growls at those who have a similar blog scheme
She will be looking forward to the newest prey of the "Monaco Owners Forum" making it to her part of the country!
Safe Travels..and beware..you never know for sure where the "Troll" may pop up!

MM

Old 12-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teofff:
Topsweep:
I have never been informed that bowing to the troll is required, visiting with, and paying the troll if passing through is required, and frankly, fun to do!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

psssst - teofff
Don't tell Mama, but I was referring to the speed with which she was able to bestow the Karma upon this sick mind.

But...... I'm still looking forward to paying the troll toll.

Old 12-26-2007, 02:59 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonacoMama:

She especially growls at those who have a similar blog scheme
MM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not really similar, cuz it's current.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:21 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's not really similar, cuz it's current. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Ahhhh...and the "One-Upmanship" has now begun! ...Tread carefully ...but beware ...I do have to play "nice" on the open board ...so this could go underground...where the Troll is said to live....

MM

Old 12-27-2007, 05:12 AM   #13

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's not really similar, cuz it's current. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Ahhhh...and the "One-Upmanship" has now begun!

MM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naah, just wanted to let you know I have a sense of humor. (sick though it may be)

Glad it perked you up.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:55 AM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Oh...we figured out yoour sense of humor by your second post! The board will never be the same with the two of us here!

MM

« KARMA | Magic Word »