Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
iRV2.com Sponsor
Official iRV2 Sponsor

We have been a Monaco Preferred Supplier for a number of years now and would like to help their customers in the interim while Monaco is having troubles.

We have supplied them a number of circuit boards over the years and have them all listed on our website. You can find them at http://www.megatechoforegon.co...bid/203/Default.aspx.

We started receiving requests from service centers and end users for our products when Monaco started forwarding them to us for parts.

Please let me know if we can help you out in anyway.

Thank you,
David Schroeder
Mega Tech of Oregon
david.schroeder@megatechoforegon.com
MegaRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
This is good to know. I happen to need a 50 amp circuit braker for my shore power to invertor bus bar connection, do you have one of those?
-Gramps- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
iRV2.com Sponsor
Official iRV2 Sponsor

pm sent
MegaRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #4

MTODavid,
Thanks for posting this information. This is the kind of information that could help any of us that own a Monaco product.
I hope to see other vendors or parts suppliers post here and hopefully some kind of database developed.
I for one have started my own folder and list as I have encountered and fixed problems.
Letsgoagain