Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
I bought a 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor that was a repo. Have found most of the manuals or a decent substitute online but nothing from Monaco or Roadmaster. Called tech support and they don't keep them on file apparently. Anybody have one I can get a copy of?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I bought a 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor that was a repo. Have found most of the manuals or a decent substitute online but nothing from Monaco or Roadmaster. Called tech support and they don't keep them on file apparently. Anybody have one I can get a copy of?

Old 04-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
oldvectra...
Congrats on your new to you HR Endeavor!! Give it a little bit of time to se ewhat type of response you get...but in the meantime..woould you like some "Monaco Karma" to go with your Monaco Product? It is free for the asking!

Do you still own your Vectra? If not ... you may want to change your profile to show the Endeavor....

OOPS...I just noticed that this is your first pot... so please... don't be so shy... we are a very friendly group here at Monaco..I promise we don't bite!
Again... congrats!

MM
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
oldvectra, welcome to irv2! we own a 02 40ft.
pwd, beaver santiam. same as the dip and endeaver. rr8r chassis 330 cummings etc. it would be easy to copy the chassis manual as we already have one printed for shop use. but to copy the entire manual would take a little doing. let me know if i can help. jim
Old 04-04-2008, 03:04 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
oldvectra I also traded an old vectra (1992) for a 2002 endeavor. you are going to love the difference. I do have the full operating manual but it is quite thick...300 plus pages. Are you anywhere near south central PA. If not, I would be willing to send it to you so you could get it copied.
3xpepere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 05:02 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks for the replies!! 3xpepere we had a 94' and we do love our endeavor. We are in Maryland, not to far away! I would like to send you my e-mail address but I don't know how to do a private message. Can anyone help with that?
Sorry very new to all this.
Thanks

2002 HR Endeavor
Old 04-04-2008, 06:21 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks SacsTC! I'll try it!