Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-05-2018, 02:01 PM   #939

Monaco Owners Club
Put Us on owners list
Barry & Sondra (TX)
Monaco Diplomat PDQ 40ft
wilbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-05-2018, 02:12 PM   #940

Does any monaco owner happen to have a extra window latch i can buy from you?
crabmaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:38 PM   #941

Monaco Owners Club
MM, info for John, Kay and Abby

John and Kay
2008 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
LilGTO71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #942

Smile First Diesel RV

Keith & Lynn here.
Hi Dave & Cyndi. We’ve only have had two RVs. Our first one was a 2006 gas 36 foot Damon Challenger and and traded that in for a 2007 Monaco Diplomat 40SKQ. And we love it too. Because it was used there were a few things that needed attention. We put in a larger TV and up graded some of the light fixtures, put in a Serius-XM Radio and changed all the lubricants over to AMSOIL 100%Synthetic Oil. We had to replace the hydraulic pump for the leveling system a year ago. I’m finding out maintaining a diesel RV is more expensive than my gas unit but the additional power and comfort is worth every penny. We’ve traveled coast to coast with it since we bought it in 2013. One thing we learned this last summer going from Wisconsin where we live to the State of Washington is to make sure your radiator is clean. I’m referring to the outside of the radiator. Make sure the fins are clean and allows the proper cooling.
We were traveling down the road about 70 to 75 MPH and our temperature was getting hot and I was loosing power and speed & found the radiator was plugged. We were lucky to find M&M Truck Repair in Belgrade, MT 59714. We were in and out in 45 minutes. They used some chemicals and a high pressure sprayer to clean it out and we were good to go! Great service.
I hope you have a great experience with your Monaco Diesel RV.
God Bless.
Keith46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:03 PM   #943

Please add us (again?) to the Monaco Owner

Hi, Keith and Lynn Hanson here. About four years ago I joined iRV2 and shortly after that I “thought” I requested to join the Monaco Owners Forum. And about a year ago I requested to be added to the list of members that showed our home location and other personal information. However today I pulled up my information and it said I wasn’t a member of any group. Please add us to the Monaco Owners Forum membership and please send me the information you need to be placed on the membership list showing our home location etc. and I will send it again so we can be added to that list.
Thank you, Keith & Lynn Hanson, Tasha & Jewel (our dogs)
2007 Monaco Diplomat 40SKQ From Neenah, Wisconsin.
Keith46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:11 PM   #944

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith46 View Post
Hi, Keith and Lynn Hanson here. About four years ago I joined iRV2 and shortly after that I “thought” I requested to join the Monaco Owners Forum. And about a year ago I requested to be added to the list of members that showed our home location and other personal information. However today I pulled up my information and it said I wasn’t a member of any group. Please add us to the Monaco Owners Forum membership and please send me the information you need to be placed on the membership list showing our home location etc. and I will send it again so we can be added to that list.
Thank you, Keith & Lynn Hanson, Tasha & Jewel (our dogs)
2007 Monaco Diplomat 40SKQ From Neenah, Wisconsin.
Keith, go to the "user CP" , go to "Settings & Options", "Edit Signature",
Then when done there, go to, "Your Profile", "Edit Your Details", and "Edit Profile Picture"
And if you want to join the Monaco group, go the "Networking", then click on, "iRV2 Groups"
Hope this helps? Rail!
Old 04-22-2018, 09:08 AM   #945

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoMama View Post
itDave brought up a good idea while we were in Quartzsite and I am just now bringing it up.

Dave suggested that we have a "sticky" up near the top so that you can look at the list and see the screen name & then see the real names (first names only).You could post in this thread, or PM or email me to say it is OK to add your name but it would look something like this:
  • itDave - Dave & Jeri
  • MonacoMama - Becky
  • SacsTC - Ron
I would keep it in alphabetical order for easy searching.

Second... The Excel group has asked for a way to know where others are. We came up with this thread which has a link to this map in the first post. I update the map daily after someone posts where they are. Is anyone interested in either one or both of these ideas?

You should also post your location here to have it added to the map!

MM
79cvx20
Ed and Anne
Fort Worth Texas, 76135
2002 Monaco Windsor 3 slide
79cvx20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 10:54 AM   #946

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
We're in, Mike & Bennie, Bowie TX
Old 04-25-2018, 07:43 AM   #947

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rocker View Post
We're in, Mike & Bennie, Bowie TX
Apparently MonacoMama hasn't been active since 2013, so this thread lives on with no one at the wheel. I don't know why the moderators can't pass the torch to someone else or lock it, but if you're wondering why you weren't added to the list, that appears to be the reason.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:09 PM   #948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rocker View Post
Apparently MonacoMama hasn't been active since 2013, so this thread lives on with no one at the wheel. I don't know why the moderators can't pass the torch to someone else or lock it, but if you're wondering why you weren't added to the list, that appears to be the reason.
What do we need to do to get Monaco people updated to the list? I'm willing to help out.
ssinc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:45 PM   #949

Okay, I know I am an idiot when it comes to forums, but this forum could be a tremendous help to everyone if we could combine all our experiences and expertise. Please either tell me how it works or if it does not so I can either help or quit. I am not on the map and can't see how it could help anyone if I was because of virtually no info on the map.
79cvx20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #950

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
I'm guessing a moderator could transfer the reins to someone else, but don't know for sure.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:07 AM   #951

We’re in. AJ and Gayle Ross

Currently in Branson, MO on way to Colorado
Cindycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:45 PM   #952

New Monaco owners

Cooper.phill - Phil & Nue Cooper (Roseville, Ca) 08 Diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoMama View Post
itDave brought up a good idea while we were in Quartzsite and I am just now bringing it up.

Dave suggested that we have a "sticky" up near the top so that you can look at the list and see the screen name & then see the real names (first names only).You could post in this thread, or PM or email me to say it is OK to add your name but it would look something like this:
  • itDave - Dave & Jeri
  • MonacoMama - Becky
  • SacsTC - Ron
I would keep it in alphabetical order for easy searching.

Second... The Excel group has asked for a way to know where others are. We came up with this thread which has a link to this map in the first post. I update the map daily after someone posts where they are. Is anyone interested in either one or both of these ideas?

You should also post your location here to have it added to the map!

MM
Cooper.phill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
location, member map, monaco brand