Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #29

We will be in Tucson for your rally as well. If anyone needs anything or if you think we might be able to help you with a problem please let us know. We are hopeful that it will be just a bit cooler than the 100+ they saw today. lol
Bill Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #30

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb5300 View Post
WORK!!! You call what you do WORK!!!! Heck MM, if I had your job I would feel really bad about taking a paycheck...

Just kidding MM, I know you are a HARD worker.... ....

On another subject, Martha and I are trying to work things out so we can make the Rally next summer. I'm hoping that if we start planning now maybe things will work out.... If so, I want the site right beside you, so that I can "bug" you for the whole week...
Sheesh ...What have I created?? I am sure they can get you close to me if not next to me - but don't forget - SacsTc and the two Pins will be with me also!!
(Let Martha know I got the photos you sent ...nice!!!)

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #31

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Actually my sister Donna took those pictures. I turned her loose with my D2X and she went wild....
cb5300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
Going to Rally in Tucson

Dave,

I'm going with a friend. Jeffrey thought about going but with the economy he decided to stay home and work--the bad part about owning your own small company. My good friend and her husband just bought a 2004 Dip like ours so she and I are going down to learn and buy --well she's going to buy and I'm going to party

So look out the ladies will be there.

Since she rec'd all the info and is out of town at a dog show--what day does it start--Sunday or Monday?

Karen
mom2mastiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #33

We are at Beaudry RV park now in site 1683. Feel free to drop by (if the van's there then we are home) or just stop the Internet Anywhere van when you see us in the park. The vendors displays will open on the 27th.
Bill Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #34

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Karen...Do you have the right column turned on for the forum page? (It shows some of the "clubs" and also at the very bottom is shows the "Upcoming Rallies" ...Monaco has their rally listed there. It shows a start date of the 26th. The first day is used to get the RVs in...Evidently the vendors booths open the second day.

I hope you gals have fun! I would pop by on my days off if it was a half day drive...oh well

Party On!

on edit : Motojavaphil and his wife are already there. Watch for some "in-line skating fool" with one of those very fast looking motorcycles (he doesn't know how old he is, I guess!) while you are there. I have not met them as of yet - but I have had some dealings with him on the forum. I don't know about Carol - but he sounds like a hoot! (They have a 2001 Beaver)

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoMama View Post
Karen...Do you have the right column turned on for the forum page? (It shows some of the "clubs" and also at the very bottom is shows the "Upcoming Rallies" ...Monaco has their rally listed there. It shows a start date of the 26th. The first day is used to get the RVs in...Evidently the vendors booths open the second day.

I hope you gals have fun! I would pop by on my days off if it was a half day drive...oh well

Party On!

on edit : Motojavaphil and his wife are already there. Watch for some "in-line skating fool" with one of those very fast looking motorcycles (he doesn't know how old he is, I guess!) while you are there. I have not met them as of yet - but I have had some dealings with him on the forum. I don't know about Carol - but he sounds like a hoot! (They have a 2001 Beaver)
MM,
Had a nice skate tonight, several laps around the park. My dog got a great workout. We are over in 1676.
motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #36

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Hi All,
We will be in on Friday. We get to stay in the park until the rally starts on Monday then we have to go to a water electric site. We did not get our registration in early enough. See you all there
itdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #37

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by john&ann View Post
Trying to find out if monaco america rv club is active and what there web site would be.

Any help out there
john

John here you go.
Monaco America Home Page
walt2137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #38
iRV2 Sponsor

I wanted to let everyone know we will be supporting Monaco in 2 of your upcoming events. The first is Monaco Roamers in Bakersfield February 23rd thru 27th 2010. The 2nd rally is for Monaco International at the Pima County Fairgrounds, March 11th through the 16th 2010. Not only will we be providing sponsorship for your social hour but we will be there with our Award Winning Service Team. From there we will pull up stakes and head to FMCA Fiesta in Albuquerque New Mexico March 22nd to the 25th.

Our service team will be ready for ALL your Engine and Chassis performace upgrades. We will be installing the SMI auxillary brake as well. We have wonderful memories from our last Monaco International 2007 at the Fairgrounds in Lancaster CA and we look forward to seeing old friends on our travels. Stop by for a free gift!!!

Regards,
Redlands Truck and RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #39

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
We arrived and decided to stay in the water/electric so we could get into a good spot in the overflow. Turns out there are 530 coaches registered. If anyone is around stop by.
itdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #40

Monaco Owners Club
We won't be arriving until Monday, have one of our Guide Dog Puppies graduating as a guide, Sunday, in Sylmar, CA, so will make a bee line for Tucson afterwards. I'll e-mail you our site # so we can get together. Looking forward to seeing you sometime Monday.
Jerry & Sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #41

Monaco Owners Club
we're here

HI, we are here. In space OF46 which is in overflow near the big green building. We have a portuguese water dog puppy with us--adorable and 4 months old.
I'll be riding my orange mountain bike around in the mornings. I'll look for the speed skater
We are in a brown and tan Diplomat.

Karen and Carol
mom2mastiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #42

We went into the vendor's tent and were promptly thrown out due to waiting till Tuesday to consummate our wallets. Good stuff in there from what we saw.
If you see the skater out there, run over him. He is a rolling reprobate with poor taste! He also has full hook ups.
motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote