Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-14-2008, 06:54 AM   #29

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Ron...
The schedule is not made up yet. It will be 1-2 weeks before the rally before it is a confrmed schedule. I will post it then...

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #30

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Thank you I am thinking of camping comming in on Sunday and commuting to work in Portland.
Ron Postma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:29 AM   #31

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
We are planning to arrive on Sunday after spending a few day at Thousand Trails in Seaside OR. Any ideas for getting together on Monday or putting something on our coaches so we can identify other IRV2 members?
itdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
That question has already been asked of me in a PM, so I am thinking of trying to coordinate so that a meeting takes place at a certain time at a certain spot near the rally site...so your question is perfect at this time!

What do many of you going think of meeting at a certain time in a nearby rest area or large parking lot?

I will help coordinate and find the location if I have an idea of how many of you want to meet and drive in together.

MM

Old 08-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #33

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
The only rest area between Portland and Salem is just south after you cross the Willamette River bridge on I5. This is about 20 miles north of Salem. Do you know what entrance into the Fair Grounds they will be using. Another place we could meet is the Keiser exit on I5 by the baseball park. There is a large shopping mall there now. It's about 5 miles north.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #34

Monaco Owners Club
Are we thinking of trying to drive in togeter so we can park together or just gathering somewhere on the fairgrounds. With people ariving at different times it might work better to just meet inside the fairgrounds. A friend of ours on the parking commitee said there were only about 350 coachs registered earlier this month so it may not be real crowded.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #35

Just got done registering and they up to about 450 rigs attending.

So did anyone come up with a meeting place yet? We are pulling in Sun from the south.

Carl
Old 09-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #36

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
WHAT TIME does everyone want to meet?
How many of you are coming in for electric?
I turns out if we can coordinate times.. then you can wait and meet in the staging area..
I hope to have some iRV2 stickers to send up by Sunday also...
So this is NOW a ROLLCALL... and please state whether you plan on electric or not!!

MM

Old 09-18-2008, 04:33 AM   #37

I hope to be pulling in Sunday afternoon, around 2:00. If I can shake this cold and get on the road as planned.

No electric for me.

Coming up from the south, is there a place to get water and dump before Salem?

Carl
Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 AM   #38

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I can meet any time on Sunday. I would like electric. Comming from Portland.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:35 AM   #39

Monaco Owners Club
We are coming up from Eugene on Sunday and want electric. We are currently at Deerwood visiting MM.
Lukeaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #40

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by loranimal:
I hope to be pulling in Sunday afternoon, around 2:00. If I can shake this cold and get on the road as planned.

No electric for me.

Coming up from the south, is there a place to get water and dump before Salem?

Carl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Carl.. I am betting that worst case scenario would be the Monaco Service Center. I will see if I can contact to see if you can do that at the Coburg facility... watch for a reply on Friday...

MM

Old 09-19-2008, 04:18 AM   #41

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Carl.. I am betting that worst case scenario would be the Monaco Service Center. I will see if I can contact to see if you can do that at the Coburg facility... watch for a reply on Friday... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
People pull in here all the time to dump. It is approx 2 miles west of I-5 at exit 209.
There is also a dump station at Valley of the Rogue state park and rest area. It is on the way into the campground area. Exit is 46B I think. Exit comes up quick just after you cross the rogue river. DO NOT take the exit before the river. (and don't ask how I know this!!)
SacsTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #42

Monaco Owners Club
HI All,

After a fine visit and dinner with MM at Deerwood RV...Thanks MM. We are sitting in the Keiser Elks RV park waiting to go to the Rally. Right now the park is full with the majority being Monaco Products.
We spoke to a friend who is on the parking committee and he gave us the following.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>They are trying to park everyone on the asphalt lot and not in the grass lot across the street.
<LI>People will start lining up at 7 am on Sunday
<LI>They will start parking at 8 am
<LI>People can meet in the staging area so they can go in together. This area is big but I doubt they want people hang out there all day.
<LI>They did not think there would be major problems getting electric anytime Sunday morning..but no guarrinties[/list]

So here are our plans we will leave the Elks about 9 am and should be at the staging area be about 9:15 am. If people that want electric want to gather up we can wait until 10 am to go in with other IRV2 Monaco Owners Forum members. Post here or PM me if you want to meet up.

Hope to see many of you there hopefully MM will be able to get us some IRV2 signs so we can find each other.