Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Cruiser View Post
I never had a chance to meet Scott but did talk to him on the phone and Jim came up to RoadMasters factory for a day when we were doing the R&D on my Windsor. I spent most of the time with Wayne from RM and he was great to deal with.
I have 2.95's on the frt and yes I do have a Saft-Plus steering stabilizer but it was on the MH when we bought it so I have no pure stock base to compare to so any comments I have are based on the Sway Bars & Bilstein shocks only and as I have stated before the difference on my MH was huge.

CHEERS
Thanks DC. Are your 295's Hankooks or Michelins by chance? I have the 275 Goodyear G169's and notice there is a bit of flex even with 110 PSI. I'm thinking up upgrading to the 295's maybe next year. Also, if you have a chance, please look at my previous post on the C positon of the front sway bar. I'm curious to see if the ones that face back like mine have different results. Perhaps Diplomat Don will chime in on his position as well.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #30
YC1

Thanks Crah. I will take one out and measure it again. I thought I did that but was getting tired. I used a long breaker bar but if it measures correctly I will get on it with the impact wrench.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #31

Monaco Owners Club
Mine are Michelin's XR2's.
Umm as far as the "C" I am assuming you are meaning the arms of the sway bar and which way they are facing. I am not sure but I will look for you tomorrow if I remember and let you know..

CHEERS

Tags
install