Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-18-2014, 08:57 AM   #1

Need 2001 Monaco Engine code Reader

All,

I bought an 2001 monaco and I like to purchase a Engine code Reader device for it. No problems right now but I just like to get ready for it. The web site points to a product called INSITE. I spent some time looking at these and the cost for the latest version is about 800 dollars from cummins or more. And I looked on he web further and I found later versions for half that price. For example INLINE 5 version 7.5 for 300 dollars. My question is would this older version 7.5 be all I need for my 2001 monaco?
Georg is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Get an MP-8 around $150. It will display codes, delete codes and gives all kinds of gauge data about all systems on the MH. Plug and play at your dash.

LEN
Old 03-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
You should be able to get blink codes if you have an issue with no additional equipment although I am not sure about that. If you want real time data as well check into VMSpc or scanguage D. I have VMSpc and recommend it wholeheartedly.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:39 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Sorry got my stuff mixed. I ment the Scanguage D also.

LEN

Tags
monaco