RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Well, it looks like I will have to pay the Troll Toll as I have an appointment at Camp Monaco-Harrisburg on the 22nd. Is it possible to ask for a certain service writer and a certain team to do the work? Bill Willard mentioned Eric Allen and Team 5 as doing great work for him. I'm heading out the 17th and since it is for repairs, my bride thought I could handle it by myself. She likes the fun trips and I don't blame her.
Now, if I could just find that Troll Booth, I might be able to meet MM.

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Well, it looks like I will have to pay the Troll Toll as I have an appointment at Camp Monaco-Harrisburg on the 22nd. Is it possible to ask for a certain service writer and a certain team to do the work? Bill Willard mentioned Eric Allen and Team 5 as doing great work for him. I'm heading out the 17th and since it is for repairs, my bride thought I could handle it by myself. She likes the fun trips and I don't blame her.
Now, if I could just find that Troll Booth, I might be able to meet MM.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Harry,
Glad to hear you're going to be in the area. I hope you meant April 22? We will be just 'down the street' at Guaranty RV in Junction City on April 20, then if necessary at Monaco on the 28th. We're meeting up with MM in a couple days.

I remember from Quartzsite that you had done a number of enhancements to your MH and would like a chance to talk with you again, now that we have the Cayman. And I may need a break from whatever Mic & MM have planned.
FishBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">. And I may need a break from whatever Mic & MM have planned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>HEY... FishBum..I know your wife (kinda-sorta ...even though we have never met!)..be careful what you say!

Harry...I am thinking supper at the Troll booth on that Monday. We will be in contact!

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Rick,
Yep, 22nd of this month.
I've done so many mods that I loosing track. Today I lowered the steering column 2" to make it more user friendly. Right after I bought the Camelot, I asked Flexsteel if they made a shorter pedestal, as I was having trouble reaching the floor. I'm 5'9'. When I told them my model, they knew about it and sent me two new pedestal that were 2" shorter. When I started to give them my credit card number and the man said "no charge." My 99 Dynasty had the steering wheel and seat in a more ergonomic position than this one, but now this one is all better. Actually, I am keeping a list of improvements. If only work didn't get in the way, I would be finished by now. It will be good to see you two again.

MM,
I'll see how my timing is for Monday. More later. I read on another thread where you are staying, but you will have to refresh my memory. (Read: I don't want to do a search of the posts.)

Old 04-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Harry..Will you be at Monaco Service Center by Monday afternoon?
If so...I think I can arrange "chauffeur service" for you! Gonefishin & Fishbum may pick you up and drop you off...we will make it a foursome that evening...unless Sacs & the Pins show up...then we will have a fivesome!

If you look at GoneFishin's post here...you can see where MblCndo has my location.

I look forward to finally meeting you. By the way...you can request a certain team...BUT I can tell you that Andy Squire & Matt Shirley BOTH have great teams also...I highly recommend either of these teams! (Andy did a great job training Matt...but the crews were already in place!)
PM me with your planned travel itinerary...I might be able to give you suggestions!

See you soon.

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote