RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-06-2007, 01:25 AM   #29
Retired Senior Member

Monaco Owners Club
Glad you have gotten the kinks worked out of the new coach. Sounds like y'all are going to get in a good weekend of relaxing. I'm pretty thirsty, so while you are grilling, go ahead and toss back a couple of extras for me.

Hey Mama, I had one disappear yesterday too. Thought I'd typed in a secret code or something and the muderator had to delete it.

RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 PM   #30

Monaco Owners Club
Anyone have a new adventure to share? Any nice trips to report from the holiday visits? Any trips planned for the near future?

We arrived at our dealer's back ally this afternoon, spending the night with 50amp service courtesy of Robert Crist RV & Co. in Mesa, and we are absolutely having a grand time just being in our La Palma! We added a couple shelves, organized our travel files, walked across the street for a burger, and we are having the best time! Tomorrow DH wants to shadow the tech, but I plan to check out the coaches on the sales lot while they install our table and try to fix the dash AC.

I'm sure someone has a more scenic trip to report on. We'd love to hear about your travels or plans.

GoneFishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #31
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
LOL... If you want to see where I have spent time ... you can go to my blog.. I put up a slideshow with some pics included...
..that is MY excitement!!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:31 AM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
[QUOTE].....but I plan to check out the coaches on the sales lot while they install our table and try to fix the dash AC.....

QUOTE]

Is this a standard thing for wifes to do. Even when we haven't finished the paper work on a new RV purchase, my wife is out on the lot looking at other units. I tell everyone that she is a "tire kicker" and just likes to look.

Bob

nodine is offline   Reply With Quote