Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-20-2017, 10:43 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Plumbing schematic

Anyone know where to find a plumbing schematic for a '99 Dynasty?
Monaco was of no help. It's a Dynasty 36 suite slide.
Scotialaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-20-2017, 07:40 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Over the last 9 years I've tried to accumulate every piece of information on my rig. I have never seen or heard of a plumbing schematic.

I will be following this thread.
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #3

Me either, not one probably the same anyway.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:21 AM   #4

On my Endeavor most of the plumbing is fairly accessible if you know where to look. I guess that's where a schematic would be handy Not familiar with 99 Dynasty but what are you trying to accomplish?
Old 04-21-2017, 09:33 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
I've noticed 3 " overflows". One is definitely the freshwater tank, one seems to be behind the washer/dryer and one under the bathroom/kitchen area. I've seen water come from each at different times. I'd just like to know how these coaches were plumbed. It's easy enough with the stuff I can see, but the other stuff not so much.
Scotialaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:21 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
I have 1 overflow for my fresh water tank.

Other areas that "drip" water are:
Refrigerator defrost drain located directly under the refrigerator for the defrost and condensate drain.
Both front and rear AC units have drains for condensate. On comes out near the drivers side rear of the coach, the other is in the front drivers side.

There are also some piping with valves that are used to drain the water system. These are all located near the water pump and manablock vavle. If the valves are not tight they may drip.
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:49 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Check Valves

I also tried to get a schematic for plumbing from Monaco, they responded by saying they didn't keep the plumbing layouts. They did however send me a drawing of the black tank(s) sizes with the two flush valves that I need to replace, so it was helpful. Now I just have to find where the valves are installed.

Also have problems with the fresh water city inlet/fill tank valve not working. Currently have the wet bay panel off and trying to find the check valve to replace as well.

Good luck on your end, any help on my problems would be appreciated too.
JnCMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:51 AM   #8

I only have the fresh water overflow that I'm aware of. In my case most of the fresh water lines run through the cabinets/dressers some of the cabinets have a false bottom that would need to be removed to access the lines. I had to reset(shorten the down tube) my toilet when I removed the ceramic tile and extra layer of OSB in the bathroom. That plumbing was accessible by removing the outside bay panel cover that holds the LP shut-off switch. I can't remember whether there was additional plumbing in there.

JnCMill-a p.o. redid the fresh water fill on my rig. Seems to work fine. Don't know the reason it was done but will include a picture if that is helpful.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:54 AM   #9

opps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170422_102949.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	159141  
Old 04-23-2017, 08:20 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
If needed, the fresh/city water diverter valve assembly is Watts part number DFV-M1-Z. I just bought one on eBay.

Gene M
2004 Knight
CadillLinc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plumbing