RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-09-2017, 08:30 PM   #85

Monaco Owners Club
We will be there earlier this year hope to you all there.

Mrbrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-10-2017, 01:43 PM   #86

Monaco Owners Club
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT: January 24th Wednesday at 3:00 pm Paul of ARP Control (https://www.ARPrv.com) will be having a "seminar" to discuss his safety device for our gas refrigerators. Our annual POT LUCK will commence at 4:30 pm. Please bring your signature dish to share along with your "pot luck" trays, paper plates and utensils. Any portable tables would be appreciated to support the dinner entrees. Of course fire wood for the center fire pit is always welcomed. Paul is checking his afternoon schedule to see if he can fit in an installation of his safety device prior to his seminar talk at 3:00 pm. That way those who are interested can see first hand how to install your own ARP safety device, and of course Paul will be happy to answer any questions you may have before the 3:00 pm talk. If it is NOT raining this might take place at 2:00 pm after further confirmation with Paul I will let everyone know the status of the "live" installation.

deSanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:57 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by deSanford View Post
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT: January 24th Wednesday at 3:00 pm Paul of ARP Control (https://www.ARPrv.com) will be having a "seminar" to discuss his safety device for our gas refrigerators. Our annual POT LUCK will commence at 4:30 pm. Please bring your signature dish to share along with your "pot luck" trays, paper plates and utensils. Any portable tables would be appreciated to support the dinner entrees. Of course fire wood for the center fire pit is always welcomed. Paul is checking his afternoon schedule to see if he can fit in an installation of his safety device prior to his seminar talk at 3:00 pm. That way those who are interested can see first hand how to install your own ARP safety device, and of course Paul will be happy to answer any questions you may have before the 3:00 pm talk. If it is NOT raining this might take place at 2:00 pm after further confirmation with Paul I will let everyone know the status of the "live" installation.

Sounds good, earlier the better for Paul, last year he was very compressed, before Potluck.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:26 PM   #88

Monaco Owners Club
If he is able to put on the "LIVE" installation before the seminar that will give him more time to discuss his safety device. Also he will have approximately 1 and 1/2 hours before the Pot Luck to fully explain why we could use his device for our gas refrigerators. As suggested by Drifter by having the Pot Luck at 4:30 we will still have some daylight to see what we are putting on our dinner plates. Hope everyone can make the Pot Luck as from past experiences I can attest to the wonderful culinary capabilities of our group. Salads, main courses and deserts (cookies?) are all welcomed. Oh yes beverages are optional for attendees, but recommended.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:04 PM   #89

Monaco Owners Club
We will be there again. I need some instruction on my new metal detector, I also need to put some sealant on the roof but I don't have a ladder, I also need someone with the device to trace the cat 5 TV cables, I can't find which one is for the Rear TV. I would also like to install a new style TV roof outside antenna. I'll bring a table and some firewood and cookies.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #90

Monaco Owners Club
Bring a sealant "gun", and some good sealant.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:13 AM   #91

Monaco Owners Club
deSanford , I am planning to do some research and order in what I need, are there any recommendations? It's a fiberglass roof and there some areas around the vents and front cap seal that I've been told need attention.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #92
YC1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Search - proflex - Camping World

proflex is outstanding. You can get different colors too. This stuff is really sticky.
Aluminator tow bar, Demco base plate
YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:30 AM   #93

Monaco Owners Club
ARP did an install at Quartzite last year on my refer. Two things I would have done differently was, first I would have had him install the second fan because I ended up this last summer parked in the sun on that side and had some cooling issues and the second one was to have installed shut off switches on each of the fans, so while dry camping in cooler weather I could have shut off the fans. (one or both)
I never worry about the refer catching fire now. If you look at RV wrecking yards like listed below you will see coaches with fire damage near the refer.

RV Parts NEWMAR CORP PARTS DEALER 2003 KOUNTRY STAR PARTS Used RV Parts Repair and Accessories | Newmar Kountry Star Motorhome Parting Out | visonerv.com?
Old 12-12-2017, 08:43 AM   #94

Monaco Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Smile Quartzside Show 2018

Hi Everyone We are planning to come to Q side this Year also I need help to replace my Slide Toppers on my 2013 Monaco Monarch 33 FDS is there someone who has material and sewing mas. on site ???? or do I have to buy Material FIRST before coming to Q-side.
Thanks and have a great Day
George

2013 Monaco Monarch 33 FDS
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:33 PM   #95

Monaco Owners Club
First Terry and Linda you should use Isotopic Alcohol or something to clean the area before putting on sealant. A putty knife for removing the old sealant, fox tail and trash bag. Preparation is 80% of the job. Quartzsite is good place to do the job usually nice weather. Thank you for the excellent information of the ARP fans. I have seen a 5th wheel gas refer go up in flames at Outdoor Resorts one summer and NO one was home except the dog. I grabbed a water hose by the coach and put out the fire while a neighbor somehow got the dog out. That's why I'm having Paul with his ARP device come out once again to let those who didn't make it last year or who might want to purchase one this year. Paul will do his BEST to do a "LIVE" install at approximatly 2:00 pm on the 24th of January and if he gets a late start he will be able to finish up before or after the POT LUCK which is scheduled for 4:30pm. Thank you Drifter, Paul and Mao.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:58 PM   #96

New to Quartzite

My wife and I will be Full Timing in the not too distant future and would like to learn about the Quartzite thing...

How and/or Where can I learn "what the whole Quartzite thingy is about"...looks like a good time from the little bits and pieces that I see...

Thanx.........

Wundertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:34 PM   #97

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry L T View Post
I also need someone with the device to trace the cat 5 TV cables, I can't find which one is for the Rear TV.
I'll have the tracing device with me. Don't know how good I am at using it, though. I'll also have a mini oscilloscope if anyone wants to check the waveform of their generator.

Walt
photopilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:52 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wundertaker View Post
My wife and I will be Full Timing in the not too distant future and would like to learn about the Quartzite thing...

How and/or Where can I learn "what the whole Quartzite thingy is about"...looks like a good time from the little bits and pieces that I see...

Thanx.........
http://www.quartzsitetv.com/

Home | RV Travel Channel / Full Time RV Living RVerTV

google can also help

dexters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quartzsite