Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-09-2019, 10:21 AM   #267

think it will be ok

I think the q will be ok. If I were managing that resource and had a set back that this year so far represents--- think I'd plan on raising prices next year to cover the short fall. They perhaps already use some volunteer labor but maybe that can be expanded. Maybe this year will cause some creative thinking and we will see something bran new, that help offset lost revenue.
Guess it will for sure be interesting to see what path it will take.

Just a thought
Lefty
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2019, 12:45 AM   #268

Monaco Owners Club
I just wanted to thank everyone I met at Quartzsite this year. You all made us feel welcome. We didn't know what to expect being newbies. Jeanne and I had a great time. I finally pulled out today for the farm show. I was the last one to leave the "circle". Hope to be back next year and do it again.

I talked to Jeanne back home tonight and we have a real mess with the snow. Looks like I'll need to park motor home on the road and fire up snowblower to get it parked. We have 6-7 foot drifts. Calling for another 10 days of below freezing high temps. I was hoping for warm weather and to just partially winterize as we have a trip planned one week after I get home. Oh well. Jake.

Tags
quartzsite