Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-19-2009, 08:32 AM   #29

Monaco Owners Club
we are on our way home Patients await treatment tonight.

We had a wonderful time--visited with old friends, meet new ones and watched the Arizona Cardinals WIN Had a great time yelling for them at Gone fishin's rig with the AZ residents! Sorry Teoff didn't make it in time to watch with us!

It is also great to now be able to put a face with a name .

Food was amazing, drinks flowed and fun was had by all I think.
mom2mastiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #30

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I too want to say MM put on a great Salmon dinner and thank you all that joined in to help prepare that meal it was to die for.
Sorry about missing the potluck, but medical reason caused me to be away.
I enjoyed meeting sacs, mom2mastiffs, cheetah girl, AkTrek, Kablewizard, Gonefishing and Fishbum, Lukeaa, and any and all others I might have missed mentioning. I hope to get back over there and at least visit with yas again if I get a chance.
Truck on and travel safe to any whom have left or leave before I get back there.
MtManLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #31
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Well Cheri and I made it home safe and sound and had a great time meeting everyone and spending time together over some great eats. I will be posting some pictures I took and we will see how many get left on the cutting room floor so to speak by Mama. Again we had a great time and we hope meet you all again.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I had someone ask me to list who has been here..so I will tell you who I can remember- in no specific order:<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Drifter*<LI>GoneFishin'<LI>Fish Bum<LI>Cheetah Girl<LI>AKBrick<LI>Kablewizard*<LI>Jacmat*<LI>Sacs TC<LI>MonacoMama<LI>itdave*<LI>psc907*<LI>Lukeaa*< LI>MtManLee*<LI>Mom2Mastiffs*<LI>AKTrek*<LI>Gypsie s*<LI>happycarz*<LI>exlaminator*<LI>the Danes Are Coming*<LI>and an SOB that we have welcomed in.[/list]We will see who else makes it in...

* means the spouse is here also...but they don't have a log-in name

The folks listed above have all stayed here one night in their rigs...
Why don't I add the "Drop-Ins" here also as Drifter has brought them up...

Drop-Ins:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Teofff<LI>Roy Goble<LI>InflatableBoatsForLess!!<LI>Carl & Shelley<LI>mfire1339<LI>a Texas Boomer (McKinley?)<LI>Moisheh<LI>Book2RoadTrash<LI>arby<L I>Diplomat Don<LI>Gary Ca<LI>a "Chauffeur" (thanks Jim ) for DipD & Gary Ca<LI>OLYLEN[/list]Drifter-who else have I forgotten?

!! We would also like to Thank Crystal & Tim from Inflatable Boats For Less & RV QuickShades for supplying wine for a few of our evening dinners!!

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:38 AM   #33

Monaco Owners Club
I take being called a SOB as a complement???!!!!
teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:51 AM   #34

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
No, We wouldn't give out complements that easily. The SOB's are the people with the Tifin, Tafin Toefin .... I don't know, but there nice. I think there Monaco want to Be's.
We also have to add Teeoff, Roy Goble and Mfire.. to the growing list. Plus the guy in the Windsor behind us who looks out the window all the time.

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:02 AM   #35

Monaco Owners Club
Then my feelings are hurt because MM already forgot I was there...just to eat of course....
Old 01-22-2009, 06:22 AM   #36

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Bruce...
The list was originally of the folks who were willing to "rough it" out here in the desert ... but I have added the folks that are willing to take a chance spending some time with us! (Look here!)

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:14 AM   #37

Monaco Owners Club
Okay...I feel better now!!!
Ya know, there is something to be said for those long, hot showers!!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #38

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Hi all,

It was really nice spending time with you all out there in the desert. Both the food and the company were enjoyable.

I must say that we drove about a 1/2 mile beyond the dump to see the types of people who live in the desert and never saw the nudist sign. It is hard to believe that Sacs and Mama just stumbled on to the location.

Anyway we left Wed morning and had a smooth drive back to our temporary home base in Bakersfield. If any of you are coming through Bakersfield let us know so maybe we can get together. We stay at the Bakersfield RV Resort real nice place and very convenient to US 99. They are on Wible RD between Panama and White Lanes.

Again thanks to all for the hospitality, hope to see all of you in the future.
itdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #39
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I was going to post this when I got home, but I have been sick so I was sleeping most of the time. For those of you who feel you are getting ripe cause you don't want to use water or add to your holding tank, there are showers and a laundry east of the light just north of the camp sites. The showers are just $5.00 and when the wind comes from the west here in Phoenix, there are definitely some folks out west that need one. Again Cheri and I had a great time and cant wait to meet with everyone again.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #40

Monaco Owners Club
Aloha all,

We had a great time in "Q" meeting all of you. I was hesitant to dry camp and we made it 5 nights! Only planned to stay 2, but you all were so nice. Whoo hoo!!!

Loved touring all of your beautiful homes and getting ideas yesterday. Great idea on my part, if I do say so myself! Fun, fun!!

Thanks for welcoming our newbie SOB friends too. I know they had a good time and learned a lot.

Hope to see you all down the road or in Maui.

Aloha,

Gee & Joe
Old 01-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #41

I was heeeeeerre too.........for just a few minutes. Bunch of us staying in Yuma and came up to check out all the flees at the market today. Just stoped by mainly to meet MonacoMama but heard tell she just took off on a motorcycle. Sorry I missed meeting you but did enjoy meeting the Great Dane and briefly speaking with Mr Moma. Maybe next time? Looks like you all are having a great time. Sorry bout the rain today. First drop I have seen since we left Houston 12/24.
arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:26 AM   #42

We are staying at Brenda and dropped in to say HI. Met Sacs and The great Dane. Unfortunately MM was nowhere to be found. Sacs, ever the gentleman , said that she walked to town. Personally I think she ran away and joined a nudist cult!
2009 Silverado Toad
moisheh is offline   Reply With Quote

« Roof | Paint Codes »