Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-23-2012, 11:47 AM   #1

reading lights 2001 dynasty

is there a switch to turn the reading lights in the bedroom up by the head i turn them on and they don't light up bulbs are good is there a master switch somewhere
alfredcycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #2

There is a Domestic 12 volt fuse panel with a fuse for it that is worth checking. Mine is located in the bathroom cupboard but it could be anywhere. Normally black about 6" by 8"
Mike Canter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredcycle View Post
is there a switch to turn the reading lights in the bedroom up by the head i turn them on and they don't light up bulbs are good is there a master switch somewhere
I assume that you have flipped the on/off switch on each light that is behind the bulb on the housing then turned on the wall switch (mine is on the right close to the pillow)?
Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
In our 2003 Dynasty the domestic fuse block is in the cabinet above the center bed on the curb side. Oues has a cover over it so it just looks like a black plastic box.

texnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
The position of the domestic fuse box may depend on the floorplan of your Dynasty. Ours, a chancellor, has the box in the rear closet. You can check with Monaco tech support; they should be able to point you in the right direction.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Inop sconce lights

I had two lights that were inop in my Monaco Dynasty 2001. Turned out the switches were bad. take the light out and see if you have continuity when you press the little button. If not you can replace the switch. I found black ones with a red button and hit it with some gold paint. Matches fine.

Jeff
Monaco Dynasty 2001
Jeep Wrangler 2003

Quote:
Jeff753 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lights