Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2017, 07:51 AM   #1

Rear Lighting Wiring Diagram 2004 HR Navigator

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the rear lighting on a 2004 HR Navigator including turn signals and perhaps turn signal fuse locations.

I'm chasing my tail looking for no right rear turn signal on the coach, and also no power at the terminal for the rt rear turn signal trailer plug connector on the coach.

All other lighting works fine. I suspect a fuse issue and have searched my power distribution boxes front and rear and all fuses test fine with a test light....however.... I cannot find any fuses marked turn signals and suspect that there may be another fuse panel that I'm not aware of.

My owners manual only shows front & rear power distribution boxes and one in the closet and they all test good with a test light.

Thanks in advance.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2017, 04:56 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I sent a request to Monaco for a complete set of wiring schematics including the chassis wiring diagram. Here's a link

RV Wiring Diagram & RV Plumbing Diagram – Request Technical Assistance

On the chassis wiring diagram, it is a PDF file and when you open it you have to zoom in ~800% to see anything but it is blurry until I hit the CTRL5 key and then it clears right up. You can also search for key words.
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:52 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacwjames View Post
I sent a request to Monaco for a complete set of wiring schematics including the chassis wiring diagram. Here's a link

RV Wiring Diagram & RV Plumbing Diagram – Request Technical Assistance

On the chassis wiring diagram, it is a PDF file and when you open it you have to zoom in ~800% to see anything but it is blurry until I hit the CTRL5 key and then it clears right up. You can also search for key words.
Thank you!

Im on the road for a couple of weeks at the moment but will be back on this project when I get back home.

Thanks again.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:03 PM   #4

If you don't get anything by the time you need it, send me a PM with your email address. I have a schematic for the turn signals that might be applicable.
K7JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:42 AM   #5

Thanks to iRV2 member Jim aka K7JV for the wiring diagrams that you sent me that led me to the cause to my issue of no right rear turn signal on my coach and also my toad due to a poor connection in turn signal wiring terminal strip inside the right rear run box ( pass side) at this terminal ( yellow arrow) . A new connector did the job and all is well.

Thanks to all that responded

Click image for larger version

Name:	IRV2 Right Rear Power distribution  (2).jpg
Views:	53
Size:	316.5 KB
ID:	179823

Tags
light, wiring, wiring diagram