Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2016, 11:24 AM   #15
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
I carry my sewer hoses in a tote in the basement. It seal up and keeps any wetness from getting inside the basement. I always wash my hoses before putting them away, and I don't want moisture inside. It's also easy to keep connectors and donuts in one place.
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2016, 11:33 AM   #16

Triple E Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I like what you did. Could you tell me how you retain the cap?
Ted Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:30 PM   #17

Damon Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by narampa View Post
I like what you did. Could you tell me how you retain the cap?
Drilled a hole in center of endcap flange and tube, used a galvanized nail to hold them together.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:18 PM   #18

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Monaco View Post
If you look under your coach you'll find that you can cut the end off and add 4" white sewer pipe to make it as long as the coach is wide. be sure and add some more supports. I used the pipe with holes so it would drain, problem is it lets water spray from the road in and the hose gets dirty.
Well, I finally got the coach home and looked underneath, the end of the tube is about 8-12 inches from the fuel tank. So it is a nogo to make it longer.
denk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:27 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I keep a five footer with connections in my compartment. A non-connectorized 10 footer will fit as well, but I use the five footer a lot so it is in the compartment at the moment. I was hoping a ten foot Blue Line would fit...but it is about six inches too long.
-Gramps- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:52 PM   #20

I added this tube from CW under the chassis just ahead of the rear wheels. My new Rhino hose would not fit in the OEM tube because of the larger connector fittings. This one is the Cats Meow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	123614  

Tags
storage