Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Still trying to find Wiring Diagram '06 Camelot

I'm still checking from time to time to see if anybody has a complete set of wiring diagrams for a 2005/2006 Camelot PDQ.

I've found and downloaded just about everything I've seen available on this site as well as the Monaco Site, and the Monaco Users web site. There definitely is a lot of information but very little of it matches my coach.

I'm hoping someone new has checked in and might happen to have something closer to my coach.

I think there were some major changes in the DC electrical wiring beginning about '07 and more so after that. I'm set pretty good with the AC wiring but as mentioned the DC wiring is my main issue.
Bob (WA0MQE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #2

Country Coach Owners Club
Call Coburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob (WA0MQE) View Post
I'm still checking from time to time to see if anybody has a complete set of wiring diagrams for a 2005/2006 Camelot PDQ.

I've found and downloaded just about everything I've seen available on this site as well as the Monaco Site, and the Monaco Users web site.
Bob,

The tech support people at Monaco Coburg sent me a CDROM with my 2003 Windsor's wiring diagrams on it. My 2001 Diplomat's owner's manual included the wiring diagrams. So when I bought the 2003 Windsor I expected its owner's manual to have them too. I called tech support in Coburg and they promptly sent out a CD with the AC and DC diagrams in PDF format.

I'm glad you brought this up because I've been wanting to get those files printed on paper. There are no Kinkos, etc, where we live but we're near Phoenix at the moment and this would be a good time and place to find a copy shop.

HTH
Dave & Cathy, 2002 Country Coach Affinity, 42', #6103, CAT C12, Sold - Retired From RV'ing, Linux Mint
CoCoDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:18 AM   #3

Send me a pm with your email and I will send you what I have.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Bob....Sorry...I dodn't look at your post sooner.....I have a 04/05 diagram for a Camelot. I've tried to post it previously and won't work. PM with an email address and I'll send it to you.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #5

Help! Is there any chance you could send a copy of the 2006 Monaco PDF wiring diagram to us--our Camelot is in the shop and they need it to finish the repair. Our e-mail is thorsen@willapabay.org Thanks!!
Andreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Have you checked the Monaco site? Also you can call Monaco tech support at (877) 466-6226. They've been pretty good about supporting the MonacoCoach built models.
Monaco Coach - wiringdiagrams

Tags
wiring