Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
...and has picked up an out of town Toll.
Sacs and the "Troll" made a trip to the San Francisco-Eastbay area on Monday. Late in the afternoon the "Troll" was chauffered to "Novato RV Park" to collect the toll from Diplomat Don and his lovely wife, Mary. They traveled from Southern California with another couple that they vacation with quite a bit...by the way,Dip D...just how come they aren't on iRV2?

I actually got a chance to see some of Diplomat Don's upgrades. I know he doesn't have all of them listed in the "Upgrades & Modifications"...but I liked all that I saw! Great job, Dip Don! It was great to meet you and Mary along with "K & J"! We look forward to meeting up with you again!

The "Troll" will be heading back to Eugene in the morning...to get ready for the next round of visitors. "Gordon" and "Duffy's parents" will be hitting town at the same time followed by "GoneFishin".... to name a few...April looks to be a busy month!

MM

(PS... Mom is oout of the hospital and is weak but doing mch better! )

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
...and has picked up an out of town Toll.
Sacs and the "Troll" made a trip to the San Francisco-Eastbay area on Monday. Late in the afternoon the "Troll" was chauffered to "Novato RV Park" to collect the toll from Diplomat Don and his lovely wife, Mary. They traveled from Southern California with another couple that they vacation with quite a bit...by the way,Dip D...just how come they aren't on iRV2?

I actually got a chance to see some of Diplomat Don's upgrades. I know he doesn't have all of them listed in the "Upgrades & Modifications"...but I liked all that I saw! Great job, Dip Don! It was great to meet you and Mary along with "K & J"! We look forward to meeting up with you again!

The "Troll" will be heading back to Eugene in the morning...to get ready for the next round of visitors. "Gordon" and "Duffy's parents" will be hitting town at the same time followed by "GoneFishin".... to name a few...April looks to be a busy month!

MM

(PS... Mom is oout of the hospital and is weak but doing mch better! )

Old 03-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Hey MM,
I'm glad to here your getting out of rainy town for a bit. I'm even gladder to hear that your mom is out of the hospital.
It looks like we'll be heading up to Junction City the 5th of May. We found some cracks on the side of the roof again when we were washing the MH today and put a call in to the crew at Gauranty RV.
We may even have them install a shelf for a future DVR! Hopefully an extra window awning also.
So I believe a heavy toll is in order.
Cheers,
Tom
Old 03-26-2008, 08:23 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
MM....Glad to hear your Mom is on the mend, that's great news.

Nice that you got some time to spend with Sacs also. Hopefully you cooked some good meals for him while you were there and set him up with lots of goodies to heat up in the microwave....sure Nita would do that for me.

Nice that you made a big deal about Dip D's upgrades....yet you never mentioned mine...oh... wait I don't have any.

Hope yoiu have a safe trip back. We are leaving Arcata this morning heading to Vacaville for tonite then back to Shaver on Thursday.
nutensteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Mama has made it safely back to the "Troll Booth" after 8 hours on the road...
I have plenty of stuff to do tonight so I will moderating ...but I may not be posting much...so behave...Mama's tired and would rather sit on the sofa and just watch the "kids" play nicely!

Old 03-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #6

Hi Mama;
Did you get any snow in Oregon tonight? It has been snowing in Washington for the past 2 hours and expect more tonight. Glad you made it back before the storm hit.

Whippetmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
WM..
I had a little bit of snow at the Siskiyou summit for a few miles...but it was not sticking and it started turning to rain after I started heading down int Ashland. It is cold though and I insulted my hose again since it is going to get very cold
Temps coming up...

Saturday
Mar 29 Showers 50 / 28
Sunday
Mar 30 Few Showers 52 / 31
Monday
Mar 31 Partly Cloudy 55 / 35
Tuesday
Apr 1 Partly Cloudy 57 / 36
Wednesday
Apr 2 AM Clouds / PM Sun 57 / 39
Thursday
Apr 3 Cloudy 58 / 40
Friday
Apr 4 Showers 57 / 40

When is WhippetDad heading to Harrisburg?

MM

Old 03-26-2008, 05:51 PM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I insulted my hose again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just what did you say to it??
SacsTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SacsTC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I insulted my hose again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just what did you say to it?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I cannot repeat what I said to it while it fought me when I was insulating it!

MM

Old 03-27-2008, 04:50 AM   #10

Whippet Dad is headed your way and will be there on April 8th, hopefully they will only have the rig for a day and maybe a couple of hours the next. He wants to head home as soon as he can, he cannot stand to be without me !! He really only misses the whippets, but includes me to make me feel better. He will not be taking a toad so will be lounge bound.

Whippetmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Forest River Owners Club
MM - We heard about this great campground in Eugene, Deerwood. We will be staying there. See you on the 7th!!!
Duffy's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Duffy's Mom...are you sure you want to stay at Deerwood...I hear there are some undesirables staying there....j/k

We were very impressed when we dropped MM's car off there....very nice park. We would like to stay there on our next trip....BTW MM is a good cook.
nutensteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:20 PM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Well... Gordon..it sounds like we are having a "Mini-Rally" after all...two rigs is a party... three is a mini-rally!
looking forward to meeting the two of you also.

Did you tell them you are visiting with MonacoMama? Don't know that it gets you anything...but they will laugh!

See you then!

Mm

Old 03-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #14

Monaco Owners Club
Forest River Owners Club
Thanks for the info. I'll risk the park residents.
Duffy's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote