Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Happy Anniversary RONBOC!!! Okay it isn't a matrimonial anniversary - but it is his two year anniversary of being on IRV2!!

I know...how bad is it that this is what I notice when I'm not home...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Happy Anniversary RONBOC!!! Okay it isn't a matrimonial anniversary - but it is his two year anniversary of being on IRV2!!

I know...how bad is it that this is what I notice when I'm not home...

Old 07-02-2007, 03:06 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Awwww, shucks, MonacoMama {{shuffling of feet, and kicking of small pebbles}} Gee, thanks.

Wow, I didn't even realize how fast the time's gone by. And it sure is fun when hanging out with y'all. Whenever possible, first thing I do is fire up the ol' computer and hit this website. Addicting, isn't it?

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
ronboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
I think we all need to put on our party hats, get out the bubbly and sing "Happy Anniversary to You" or something...
teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:47 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
I'm all for the 'bubbly' part.

Hey, since we're spread-out all over this great land (today IS Independence Day, after all), I think we should get together on-line here for a 'virtual' party.

Let's make it pot-luck, shall we? Chime in with what you'd like to 'bring'. I'll start with some tasty frozen Margartas ...

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:20 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Ronboc,
Is this going to be an all day food fest? If so, then I think I'll start out with a hearty egg scramble with sauted zuchini, onions, red bell pepper, mushrooms and your choice of either ham cubes or sausage chunks sprinkled shredded cheese. Anyone out there with breakfast potatoes as a side?

Old 07-04-2007, 06:40 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I just talked to SacsTC - he said that as long as this is a a virtual party that we will bring som nice thick choice rib eye steaks with the grill for everyone!

This will be the only way I can sit down and have dinner with my sweetheart tonight. Thanks Ronboc for hosting this party!!!

Old 07-04-2007, 07:06 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
No wonder I feel old, time sure does fly. When I made you the first Monaco member who would known how far you would have advanced.
My congratulations.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:46 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Ronboc...
Is that pitcher of Margaritas ready yet?? I have been munching on carrots...patiently waiting!

Old 07-04-2007, 10:54 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks, 007. Yup, time does fly by, doesn't seem like that long ago at all. Sure is great to be here, too.

'Mama - After thinking about it for awhile, maybe we should make this more of a "Progressive-Party" and just keep 'er rolling along, since alot of folks have already made plans for the day/week. We can call a halt whenever everyone gets bored (or can't fit up to the keyboard... I mean "in the driver-seat" ... anymore )

So, we start out at our place with Margaritas and then move on to see you, 'Mama (with appropriate designated-drivers, of course) at your hotel for that scrumptious egg-scramble, then swing by SacsTC and sample some of those mouth-watering grilled-to-perfection rib-eyes.

Where to next?? Hey 'Bama, you got any good shrimp recipes handy? (not to pressure ya, or anything)

Old 07-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #11
Retired Senior Member

We was always too pore for shrimp, but man I got some recipes for filet-frying catfish and hush puppies. Even better, as the crowd grows and the beer gets good an cold, a big pot with about 30 pounds of crawfish, corn on the cob, new tatters and all the right seasoning brought to the right boil and then poured out on a big table in the back yard.....just walk and graze. SacsTC is gonna put on a Sawzall demonstration here in a bit and I'll demonstrate the proper use of a Male-Male power cord.

Here's to ya (tipping frosty beverage). Happy Fourth.
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:22 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
mmmmm ...love good catfish and crawfish!! Out here in the west I have started just seasoning my catfish and sauting it ....MMmmmmMMMM...

Ok...now I am really homesick ....no SacsTC, no puppy kisses and no kitchen!!

Old 07-05-2007, 03:49 AM   #13
Retired Senior Member

When I am travelling and my pack is at home, I'll go to a pet store or just approach someone walking their dogs and beg for a puppy-fix! How long you gonna be in charm school?

Hey Sacs, did the new paint scheme work out on the RV? I wasn't too sure about that theme (Sunset at Hooters) but to each his own.
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:40 AM   #14

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Bama...
I thought he told me he was gonna paint it the "Men of Chippendale" theme! SACSTC...get that orange away from our coach!!!

Obviously you haven't read my blog! I have only one more night now and should land around 9:45PM tomorrow night!
Can you tell that I can't wait to get home!
By the way...Ron's rib eye was definitely better than my ribeye last night...how was everyone elses?