Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-09-2018, 02:15 PM   #1

Where can information be found now????

I just called the Monaco customer service number that used to be in Oregon and has since moved to Indiana. It is sad to say that it no longer serves Monaco owners that have coaches older than 2015. I used to get schematics emailed to me to troubleshoot issues. That service is no longer available. Does anyone know where to find schematics on older Monaco's anymore?

Mine is a 2003 Signature that I am currently trying to replace or repair some of the rope lighting that seems to be built in to the interior stairwell to the coach.

Any suggestions or help for any or all schematics would be most appreciated.
flyr4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #2

I would be interested also. I have a 2008 Monaco Diplomat.
Cooper.phill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:22 PM   #3
YC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper.phill View Post
I would be interested also. I have a 2008 Monaco Diplomat.
There are lots of members here that have schematics for the 2008 Diplomats/Endeavors.

https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Monacoers/info

Join this group and you can find tons of files stored. The forum is an older forum and kind of difficult to navigate but these folks are amazing and we have congregated at Lazy Daze the last three years for some great fun and education.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:32 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyr4u View Post
I just called the Monaco customer service number that used to be in Oregon and has since moved to Indiana. It is sad to say that it no longer serves Monaco owners that have coaches older than 2015. I used to get schematics emailed to me to troubleshoot issues. That service is no longer available. Does anyone know where to find schematics on older Monaco's anymore?

Mine is a 2003 Signature that I am currently trying to replace or repair some of the rope lighting that seems to be built in to the interior stairwell to the coach.

Any suggestions or help for any or all schematics would be most appreciated.
I recently put up the 2003 Dynasty Wiring Diagram book on my dropbox account. I had downloaded back when Monaco was Monaco and info like that was available online for anyone who wanted it. A friend of mine with an Executive of that vintage has used it and found most pages common to Execs and Sigs as well.

Send me a PM with your email and I'll add it to the access list.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:28 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Hello. I have a new reprint of the entire wiring diagram set for a 2004 Monaco Signature. I bought it new from Monaco when you could get such things. I bought it for my 2004 Sig. that I bought in 2016, not realizing it came with one. I would be willing to sell it if you think it would help you. I think the 03 and 04 Sigs. were very similar. The wiring diagram has been an invaluable resource for me.
thedoktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:03 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
You might try this place, in Grand Rapids, MI.

Contact Us | Veurinks RV Center | Grand Rapids MI

I called for some parts references on both entry door and also bed slide and she was able to email diagrams and part drawings to me, this was within the last 6 months. She also was able to get me some factory drawings on the kitchen slide assembly. They also got the parts shipped from the factory warehouse that I needed. Quite accommodating. It is disappointing that the factory service is no longer going to be of assistance. Hope this may help. Happy trails, Bert