Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-11-2015, 09:32 AM   #29

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Wilson View Post
Thanks for this post as I went back and looked at my renewal and it is renewed for the Gold plan which I hope is as you say. Mine was $99.50 to renew it.

Alan Wilson

2001 HR Scepter 38 PBD

Hi Alan. When I renewed just the other day that's where I reviewed the coverages. You could expand the selections on the left side of the page to see the coverage detail.

Vince
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2015, 10:11 AM   #30

Monaco Owners Club
You guys that have the Gold Plan, wasn't that an OLD plan that got renamed to something else?

I thought Coach-Net was only offering 3 plans, Limited, Basic and Premier regardless of whether you sign up for their Motorized or Towable Plans.

Just asking....

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #31

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsheetz View Post
Hi Alan. When I renewed just the other day that's where I reviewed the coverages. You could expand the selections on the left side of the page to see the coverage detail.

Vince

I don't know right now. I will try to find out when I get back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4Film View Post
You guys that have the Gold Plan, wasn't that an OLD plan that got renamed to something else?

I thought Coach-Net was only offering 3 plans, Limited, Basic and Premier regardless of whether you sign up for their Motorized or Towable Plans.

Just asking....

Dr4Film ----- Richard

Richard, I signed up for this Gold plan last year to give it a try at a special price of $79.95 USD and I was not disappointed at all. What I was disappointed in it but I went back to compare the plans and I see that they have a limited, basic and premiere. My current gold plan actually matches the premier plan (I think!) and my card still says it is a gold plan so I will check to see what the coverage really is when I get back home. This has been a very confusing topic.

Thanks,

Alan

2001 HR Scepter 38PBD 330 Cummins
Old 01-11-2015, 12:16 PM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
Alan,

My first 3 year contract which started in May 2010 for the Gold Plan ended in May 2013. At that time, they had already switched to their new plan names. That's when I signed up for another 3 year plan but it was called Premier versus Gold. That will expire is May 2016.

AFAIK, there wasn't any Gold Plan available last year in 2014.

Sounds like a lot of confusion to plan names and when they were introduced. But a call to Coach-Net with some questions should clear up any confusion.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 01-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #33

Quote:
Alan,

My first 3 year contract which started in May 2010 for the Gold Plan ended in May 2013. At that time, they had already switched to their new plan names. That's when I signed up for another 3 year plan but it was called Premier versus Gold. That will expire is May 2016.

AFAIK, there wasn't any Gold Plan available last year in 2014.

Sounds like a lot of confusion to plan names and when they were introduced. But a call to Coach-Net with some questions should clear up any confusion.

Dr4Film ----- Richard

I purchased mine in 2013 so that must be why it is still called Gold ATM. It has been confusing the way the plans have been labeled. I do like having the car covered as well but if not I also have that on my insurance plan as well so no great loss. The technical support can be quite helpful though as I used that a couple of times. I plan on getting touch with them to clarify what I really have.

Alan Wilson

2001 HR Scepter 38 PBD
Old 01-11-2015, 05:59 PM   #34

Monaco Owners Club
You must have signed up sometime prior to May 2013 because in May the names had been already changed.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 01-11-2015, 08:31 PM   #35

Quote:
You must have signed up sometime prior to May 2013 because in May the names had been already changed.

Dr4Film ----- Richard

I just got my response and it is the Gold plan plainly stated at the top of the policy and It has unlimited towing on personal vehicles. I purchased the plan 12/22/2013.

Alan Wilson

2001 HR Scepter 38 PBD
Old 01-13-2015, 04:38 PM   #36
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Yes, that's correct or you could swing by your domicile once every 119 days for a day or two before heading out.

My domicile is Anchorage AK so that maneuver is not realistic unless I fly up every 4 months.

Or you could sign up with FMCA who just re-introduced the FREE FMCAssist Program.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
I talked with CoachNet today and got clarification on that. You are covered up to 120 days in one location. You are fully covered all the time as long as you don't stay more than 120 days anywhere.
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:55 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
I talked with CoachNet today and got clarification on that. You are covered up to 120 days in one location. You are fully covered all the time as long as you don't stay more than 120 days anywhere.

DW can't be away from the grandkids that long so not an issue for me! Lol!

Alan Wilson

2001 HR Scepter 38 PBD