Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2019, 05:07 PM   #1

Wiring Diagrams for 2001 HR Endeavor DP

Hi all,
Looking for any and all wiring diagrams for my (almost classic ride) HR. Owners manual had a section for "wiring diagrams" but that section is not there. From what I can tell my Endeavor is almost identical to the Monoco Deplomat. I have downloaded both owners manuals. I have seen some refer to "go to file section above" in various threads regarding information in general but I can't seem to find "files section".
Input and guidance will be appreciated.
Thanks, Cliff
RockyCliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-21-2019, 02:13 PM   #2

Have you tried: https://www.holidayrambler.com/rv-owners-manuals
Oregonpharme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 08:54 PM   #3

Yes, but the owners manuals do not contain the wiring diagrams for the Monaco and HR models that year.. I did however get a personal response from a member who emailed me the 2000 Diplomat which is almost identical to to my 2001 HR.
Many thanks for your response and the link.
Cliff
Old 12-22-2019, 04:37 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
I have some wiring diagrams for the 2001 Endeavor. Also some for the Diplomat.
Go the link in my signature line for "Wiring diagrams", then look in the folder for "2000-2007..."
Good luck
CountryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 09:57 PM   #5

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I have a 2001 HR Scepter and a member on this forum sent me the wiring diagrams he had a while ago. I can forward them if you'd like? Just shoot me an email address.

Jeff
L.R.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #6

Is the wiring similar to a 2001 Monaco Knight? I can help if it is.
jamesc2919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 05:53 AM   #7

James and Jeff,
Thanks for your responses and offer for the diagrams on those models. Not sure how close they are but CountryB had advised he has some for the 2001 HR Endeavor in his files under his signature line. As soon as I can get back on my laptop I should be able to retrieve those. I cannot seem to get there on my mobile device. Another member also sent me the 2000 Monoco Diplomat. Bottom line, I should be all set.
Thanks to all the kind folks who have helped. What a blessing we have with IRV2!
Old 12-30-2019, 06:10 PM   #8

RockyCliff:

I have some electrical diagrams for a 2000 Endeavor. If you think they would help, let me know.

Paul
pbpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 10:17 PM   #9

CountyB
Was trying to send you a PM regarding the last correspondence we had but my mobile device seems to not be letting me. Anyway I did get to your files a second time after previously downloading the wiring diagrams and downloaded the air,/fuel diagram as I have been researching fuel line routing preparing to install a FASS fuel system. Anyway wanted to say ' thanks". Cliff

Tags
endeavor, wiring, wiring diagram