Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #15
rex

Monaco Owners Club
JimM, be sure and check out the Photo section also.

2001 Monaco Diplomat 40' PDQ - 08 Honda CR-V
rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-30-2015, 09:17 AM   #16

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebirds View Post
This has to be the most frustrating group to join, even though I do all the things they want I still get denied multiple tims ,are the site owners that paranoid about the precious partds data base they have.. or maybe it is because I only have a, 08" stage coach HR Neptune, that status thing going one here

By the way any one what headlight assembly is on this coach my left one is fogged on the inside looks like water go in there, now have a case of CSS at night
I agree. I feel very discriminated since I got the email today:
"Your request to join the Monacoers group was not approved.
The moderator of each Yahoo! group chooses whether to restrict
membership in the group. Moderators who choose to restrict
membership also choose whom to admit."

I did everything exactly as requested but I think I know the problem. I don't own a Monoco and was guilty of admitting I am a National Dolphin owner. I assume that's what got me banned from the exclusive club? Only reason I tried to join was somebody mentioned in a post what a great place for RV info the group was.

bud
bud01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:53 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud01234 View Post
I agree. I feel very discriminated since I got the email today:
"Your request to join the Monacoers group was not approved.
The moderator of each Yahoo! group chooses whether to restrict
membership in the group. Moderators who choose to restrict
membership also choose whom to admit."

I did everything exactly as requested but I think I know the problem. I don't own a Monoco and was guilty of admitting I am a National Dolphin owner. I assume that's what got me banned from the exclusive club? Only reason I tried to join was somebody mentioned in a post what a great place for RV info the group was.

bud
Bud,

The owner and originator of the Yahoo Monacoers group, Bill D, died last Sunday afternoon but the group will continue under Fred W, Dave P, and Tom C. Yes the group was started as a Monaco brand specific forum and all the coach related topics deal with issues related to Monaco brand coaches. I am sure that is the reason you were denied membership.

Bob
nodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 04:13 PM   #18

Yahoo Monacoers

So I just went thru the process of signing up. It went well til they said I had to sign up with yahoo as my internet source or else. I quit.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 08-30-2015, 04:34 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
odd as I don't have yahoo and had no issues joining...
I think the fact that the originator and moderator for DECADES just passed away would garner a little patience...

WHile some monitor all the time, I think the approvers are sporadic as they may have lives
And, also, some may have traveled to the funeral of the Colonel (RIP)!

And it really is a Monaco specific site, probably wouldn't help if you don't own a Monaco... (and really not sure why you would want to )
Old 08-31-2015, 02:00 PM   #20

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoyToo View Post
odd as I don't have yahoo and had no issues joining...
I think the fact that the originator and moderator for DECADES just passed away would garner a little patience...

WHile some monitor all the time, I think the approvers are sporadic as they may have lives
And, also, some may have traveled to the funeral of the Colonel (RIP)!

And it really is a Monaco specific site, probably wouldn't help if you don't own a Monaco... (and really not sure why you would want to )
I don't have a problem with the speed of the approvers... just question the speed of the denyers; only took one day. With all the rules and guidelines, it would be nice if there was a statement saying "if you don't own a monaco, then don't bother us..." would save everybody time.

btw, as an owner of an orphan national., then I don't see anything strange about wanting to join any other groups to get what info/help I can. Oh well, onward and always learning. Even when being shuned.
bud01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:06 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Bud years ago Monacoers was set up so all brands of Monaco coaches could join, the old forum MCOA would approve only Monaco Coaches, I have been a member since it started in 04 and always read on forum as has been stated there are some on this forum that knows the Monaco and Sister brand coaches and the file section has a wealth of info.
walt2137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:11 PM   #22

Poor Bud the man just passed. Get a life.
dadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:45 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Willard View Post
Strangebirds -- I`ve been on the Yahoo Monacoers Group for over 4 years, & they are a very helpful group, such as this one --Never a problem -- Maybe your name frightened them -- You have to use your real name on that forum -- Bill Willard
I finally remembered to sign up, as "someone" who will go unnamed recommended several months ago that I sign up. Thanks, Bill!

The library resource is immense and invaluable.
abarkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:47 AM   #24

I joined it a few months back, the problem I had with it was it's a email based group, every time there is a post you get an email, I cancelled it only for the fact I don't want dozens of emails every day
RonD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:37 AM   #25

Monaco Owners Club
you can change that just like here...
Old 09-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #26

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonD1 View Post
I joined it a few months back, the problem I had with it was it's a email based group, every time there is a post you get an email, I cancelled it only for the fact I don't want dozens of emails every day
Ron go to membership top right open and click on edit membership then check the second box down subscription no e mail, its that easy then go to the forum to read what you want to that is what I have been doing on the Yahoo Monaco forums for 14 yrs.
walt2137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:25 PM   #27

So, if I own a HR will they allow me to join?

HR Ambassador 38 PDQ 360DP
cdinatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:14 AM   #28

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdinatl View Post
So, if I own a HR will they allow me to join?

HR Ambassador 38 PDQ 360DP
Absolutely. Any coach manufactured by Monaco including brands that were purchased by Monaco like Holiday Rambler, Beaver, and Safari.

Bob
nodine is offline   Reply With Quote