Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-16-2014, 08:16 PM   #1

Emails to Peterson industry

is anyone having problems with emails from excel? since about last nov. I can send an email to excel but when they try to respond they get a delivery error message. I have checked with my email provider and did everything they suggested but still no fix. I am receiving the newsletter just fine so it is just whenever someone wants to send me an email it does not work. I have talked with the folks at excel and they don't have any clues what the problem might be.
rfhtlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfhtlh View Post
is anyone having problems with emails from excel? since about last nov. I can send an email to excel but when they try to respond they get a delivery error message. I have checked with my email provider and did everything they suggested but still no fix. I am receiving the newsletter just fine so it is just whenever someone wants to send me an email it does not work. I have talked with the folks at excel and they don't have any clues what the problem might be.
No problem here....maybe you have them on your blocked list by accident. Not teasin' for a change. Check you blocked list and make sure they aren't on it. rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #3

they are not on my blocked list because I receive the newsletter with no problem.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:59 PM   #4

Excel Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
In 4 years 6 emails sent narry a reply. I only call now.
chief02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #5

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief02 View Post
In 4 years 6 emails sent narry a reply. I only call now.
Chief, love the new avatar...you like the NM Godfather!!!! rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 09-18-2014, 02:23 PM   #6

No problems here, sent Sunday evening, received two replies Monday AM. One reply asking more info, almost immediate knowledgement about receiving additional info.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #7

Excel Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Hey Rockin......Fooo get aaaa-bout it!
chief02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #8

another thought on the e-mail-check your spam folder. Yesterday I found two in Spam that we normally receive and on contact list. Go figure...
Old 09-20-2014, 03:51 PM   #9

nothing in spam folder from excel. ralph sent a test message to my wife's gmail address and it worked. I think it is on their end but can't seem to get them interested in solving.
Old 09-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #10

Excel Owners Club
Recon, there may be cow steppin' on a wire out there in SC, KS???!!! Lord, I apologize.....
Old 11-27-2014, 09:18 AM   #11

my email problems have been fixed. apparently for some reason att addresses were being blocking. have sent some emails and PI has responded. thank you PI for solving the problem.