RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #15

Excel Owners Club
We're happy to do it either way. Just trying to please the most number of people with each improvement

Bryan

ExcelRVGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #16

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickS View Post
Well, doesn't look like any more usable storage space to me! Nice to have our coffee pot/electric fry pan/kettle behind a roll-up and not have to open a door to access without opening a slide. Also, nice to have 120 volt plug in there. I also think the lower cabinets under the counter top provides more storage.

Rick,

What a beauty you have....I can tell you don't FTime cause the appliance garage ain't got much in it!!! Where is your Canuack Happy Hour Cabinet? You guys do have a reputation of having the finest happy hours in the world, especially when you visit the US and take advantage of our prices!!!! Just a wee-bit off topic today!! Havin' fun!!!rockin'

2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: http://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #17

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintom View Post
Rick,

What a beauty you have....I can tell you don't FTime cause the appliance garage ain't got much in it!!! Where is your Canuack Happy Hour Cabinet? You guys do have a reputation of having the finest happy hours in the world, especially when you visit the US and take advantage of our prices!!!! Just a wee-bit off topic today!! Havin' fun!!!rockin'
Bryan,
Sometime's it's hard to please everyone. If, we were not given an option to purchase the GKE with a L-shape counter top we would not purchase this model.

Tom,
It's funny you would ask.....it is in the cabinet under the L-shape counter. Those pictures were staged at Excel before it left the factory for the brochure. The appliance garage has a lot more stuff in there now. You have no reason to not be on happy hour with the prices of wine/beer/spirits in the U.S.
RickS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #18

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickS View Post
Bryan,
Sometime's it's hard to please everyone. If, we were not given an option to purchase the GKE with a L-shape counter top we would not purchase this model.

Tom,
It's funny you would ask.....it is in the cabinet under the L-shape counter. Those pictures were staged at Excel before it left the factory for the brochure. The appliance garage has a lot more stuff in there now. You have no reason to not be on happy hour with the prices of wine/beer/spirits in the U.S.
Rick, I like your style! We've been in your beautiful country many time (3 different Provinces), but once my friend had me visit a Royal Canadian Liquor store to get "a feel" for the prices. I was so vocal/excited and in complete disbelief that a lady from the store came over and explained that the road tax and sin tax paid for hour health care and it was apparent that she would like it if I "just left" so they could get back to their way of doing business. Holy Makerel! What fun we have. Now back on topic....yeah right!

BTW, in our early days we used to smuggle wine (usually about 30 bottles) to have while in Canada....in short order I found out what the "fine" would be if I would have got caught at the border ......when you know better...you do better. We only take the allowed amounts now. rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: http://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #19

Excel Owners Club
Tom,
We'll, if you have a list of items that are what's called regular "bar stock" and you are just bringing in your amount that is aloud (duty free) you shouldn't have a problem. Just make sure you tell them. We have some good friends with a Class-A that winter in a Class-A only park in Las Vegas that do this all the time.

Bryan,
Is that the only picture that is available? Also, just a suggestion...it would be nice if that cabinet door was split to allow the top section to open up without having to open the slide.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelRVGuy View Post
There are acutally several mfgrs who have the large s/o coming in over the peninsula... Our major competitor being one of them.
Bryan
Bryan,
Who do you consider your major competitor to be ? I know I've seen the s/o coming in over a counter top like that, but can't recall whose it was.
Wolfpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #21

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpackers View Post
Bryan,
Who do you consider your major competitor to be ? I know I've seen the s/o coming in over a counter top like that, but can't recall whose it was.
Competitor? What....competitor's? I'm not sure if there will be an answer to that question.

Tags
excel