Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #15

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakinSmoke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Virg,
I think you're 'bout half goofy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am terribly incensed, I'll have you know I do nothing half-way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Virg, I know THAT! Look at your water leak! Now that's mean....I take that back. Lord, I appologize. rockin the
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-26-2008, 04:28 AM   #16

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">leak! Now that's mean....I take that back. Lord, I appologize. rockin the </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe we should call you Larry also.
LarryGodby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 04:52 AM   #17

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryGodby:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">leak! Now that's mean....I take that back. Lord, I appologize. rockin the </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe we should call you Larry also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The real LTCG is laughing all the way to the bank. I tried to get tickets for one of his shows and it was $65. ea. for GA AND they were sold out. Git R Done!

I like him, cause really funny without being too nasty!(You know how us old folks are! ) And he's "done good" country boy from No where Nebraska. rock
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 06-26-2008, 04:53 AM   #18

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryGodby:

Maybe we should call you Larry also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The real LTCG is laughing all the way to the bank. I tried to get tickets for one of his shows and it was $65. ea. for GA AND they were sold out. Git R Done!

I like him, cause really funny without being too nasty!(You know how us old folks are! ) And he's a "done good" country boy from No Where, Nebraska. rock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 06-26-2008, 05:15 AM   #19

Excel Owners Club
Yes and very smart also. Parlayed that character into millions.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:44 AM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
Bryan doesn't pay me enough to put up with you guys! 'Rockin' has taken this forum to new heights (or lows, depending upon your perspective) and has lured you folks to his level(?).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey, Tom paid Larry and me to start something. I can send you the emails he sent us. You need to talk to Tom. He's stirring up ____ while you are away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Virg, I believe you and Larry were coerced (paid) to participate in this plot -- hopefully you got enough $$$$$ to fix that water leak!

Have a great day guys and remember, you may not see me "logged-in", but I'm watching the forum very closely!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:50 AM   #21

Excel Owners Club
See, he has that wang bang setup to make sure you guys are not getting out of line. You can run but you can't hide.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:56 AM   #22

Winnebago Owners Club
Larry,
I've got a list of potential 'trouble makers' and it's getting longer -- Rockin's influence is affecting new forum members daily. There are two Larry(s).
Old 06-26-2008, 09:21 AM   #23

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChiefJohn:
Larry,
I've got a list of potential 'trouble makers' and it's getting longer -- Rockin's influence is affecting new forum members daily. There are two Larry(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm Larry the ANGEL guy!
Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #24

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChiefJohn:
Larry,
I've got a list of potential 'trouble makers' and it's getting longer -- Rockin's influence is affecting new forum members daily. There are two Larry(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe three. Larry the Angel Guy, StillWorkin and me. But you know I would never participate in anything that could sullen the forum. I should be the Angel. I am sweet and innocent.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:33 AM   #25

Excel Owners Club
"Virg, I believe you and Larry were coerced (paid) to participate in this plot -- hopefully you got enough $$$$$ to fix that water leak!"
OK, here is the honest truth, the repair was all about a $0.25 screen washer that goes in the end of the hose pipe that fed the HOT water pipe to the washer. It cost me $45 for a half hours labor but the part was 25 cents.

Some how it was leaking from the hot water inlet to the washer and instead of following the pipe to where the hose goes into the bottom of the washer and showing up in the tray that the washer sits in, the leaked water was running down the infeed pipe and dripping into the basement???????? I'm still very sceptical but the tech swears we have no more leaks. Just in case, we're gonna sit here at the Ft Mill KOA for another day or so and wash a lot of clothes and take a lot of showers and see if the basement stays dry.

PS---the washer and labor were not covered under warranty.

Now about this Angel designation...My Momma thinks I am an angel and she wanted to tell all of you that I deserve that title.

Hey, did you all see that Route 66 edited me? Tom, I learned that half-____ word from you.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:52 PM   #26

Excel Owners Club
I'm just sooooo glad you got your water leak fixed!

Just wonder what you said that was so bad Route 66 had to edit it? You might want to PM so I can increase my vocabulary! rock
Old 06-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #27

Excel Owners Club
Larry,

Maybe three. Larry the Angel Guy, StillWorkin and me. But you know I would never participate in anything that could sullen the forum. I should be the Angel. I am sweet and innocent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sir KnowItAll wanted to be Larry The Cable Guy.He said so in a PM to me the other day.

I surprised him by telling him he could not be since I already had the title. I work for AT&T as Cable Splicer, hence Larry, The Cable Guy title is mine. Git'er done!

As for Tom being Larry the Angel Guy, I ask only one question of those who have meet Tom in person. "Does he have his wings?" I doubt it.
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #28

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for Tom being Larry the Angel Guy, I ask only one question of those who have meet Tom in person. "Does he have his wings?" I doubt it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Larry,

Did you mean horns?