Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Thanks for all the advice on the propane leak issue. Yes, I did fix them my self and no more leaks. I took the fittings apart; resealed and then back together again.
I suppose you can use my name in NM if you get stopped but the Rookie Troopers won't know me, I've been retired since 2000. Still have some old farts who are friends but their now behind a desk somewhere...anyway glad to meet you all. Mike Gibson

Sgtgibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #2

Hey Sgt Gibson,

Wife works up in the Chief's office, replaced Ilene Rios, in Traffic Safety Grants. I'll have her get the word out on you . Which District did you retire out of?
motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #3

Excel Owners Club
Sgtgibson,
I used to live in Roswell '89-'96 and only met one trooper. He was a real nice guy, but can't remember his name. We were at the Roswell gun club and he spoke of Bill Jordan and Skeeter Skelton whom he had met. He was interesting to talk to.
Glad you got your gas leak taken care of. I figure I must have one too as I went through a tank in record time for me.
Happy travels, Ed

2008 Excel E33TKE,'08 K3500 DRW, B&W Hitch
evan0810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #4

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally posted by motojavaphil:
Hey Sgt Gibson,

Wife works up in the Chief's office, replaced Ilene Rios, in Traffic Safety Grants. I'll have her get the word out on you . Which District did you retire out of?
Moto, A man has it made when the television and the wife both work!!! Book2
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by book2roadtrash:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by motojavaphil:
Hey Sgt Gibson,

Moto, A man has it made when the television and the wife both work!!! Book2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey B2,
Shopping for a wife is important and you have to be careful. Cooking and kitchen work are important . The laundry needs to be done just so and I need to be supported in a manner I have become accustomed to .
Mike,
Are you still with us?
Old 02-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #6

Excel Owners Club
This might be interesting..... Book2
Old 02-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #7

Quote:
This might be interesting..... Book2
Old 02-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #8

Excel Owners Club
Quote:

Hey B2,
Shopping for a wife is important and you have to be careful. Cooking and kitchen work are important . The laundry needs to be done just so and I need to be supported in a manner I have become accustomed to .

Moto, is that why you got rid of the Excel? Did the little woman come with the Beaver? I like the obedience schedule you have set up. I’d be willing to talk to you about this in more detail a PM is on the way..... Book2
Old 02-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #9

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by motojavaphil:

Hey B2,

Moto, is that why you got rid of the Excel? Did the little woman come with the Beaver? I like the obedience schedule you have set up. I’d be willing to talk to you about this in more detail a PM is on the way..... Book2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If she reads this stuff I am in big trouble but have to posture once in a while and beat the chest. . Always wanted a MoHo. Finally got it. Will eventually go back to Excel I imagine but living in a Beaver is nice!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:21 AM   #10

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Hey Sgt Gibson,

Moto,
Small world.....my lovely bride worked in Grants in the CCA Women's prison from like 91-'95 when we got married! What a he** hole that town was. Interesting job she had...hard to beat her stories after work!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:29 AM   #11

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally posted by rockintom:

Moto,
Small world.....my lovely bride worked in Grants in the CCA Women's prison from like 91-'95 when we got married! What a he** hole that town was. Interesting job she had...hard to <span class="ev_code_RED">beat</span> her stories after work!
No wonder you like Mama's crop!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #12

You guys are really being bad. MM finds us this far off topic there will be , well you know.
Poor Mike Gibson comes in here thanking us for good info and here we are corrupting his thread and perhaps even him .
Rockin, you are definitely right about it being a small world. When did your wife leave there? I have a friend, nurse, who works there for about two years now.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #13

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
You guys are really being bad. MM finds us this far off topic there will be , well you know.
Poor Mike Gibson comes in here thanking us for good info and here we are corrupting his thread and perhaps even him .
Rockin, you are definitely right about it being a small world. When did your wife leave there? I have a friend, nurse, who works there for about two years now.
Moto, I like nurses....she got a moho??? Book2