Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-06-2008, 01:55 AM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
LindaH
I bought the "Purple Power at WalMart. I found it in the automobile section. The smallest size is 1 gal for $4.97. I then put in 1 cup and let it sit overnight with a full tank.
Endeavor2BnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-06-2008, 04:07 AM   #16

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonacoMama:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:
Squirrelly Dude,

You're absolutely right...but most of us need more frustration in our lives....that's why we don't have the fancy setup like you....
... You are a fancy squirrel with lots of toys! SirWishedIHad!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Squirrel..Sacs calls me the "Gadget Queen"...so evidently you and I are a lot alike with all our gadgets and toys... ...and Rockin.. I think you have enough frustration that you could use some of Squirrel's fancy toys!

MM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MM,

Go ahead and read back post... I have the Marshall swithover light setup. That's a bit fancier than the "gas gauge" setup. Ain't got go outside to check the indicator! Now that's fancy right there for a trailer! I know you're used to all the "gee-gaws" on your fancy motorcoaches! Us ol' trailer guys just can't step up to the "higher end" of life!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #17

Excel Owners Club
Here again I have to correct you Rockin. You might have a big light that turns red, but I have a emergency flow limiter and a gas leak detector all in one little "Gas Watch Gauge". That big red light would drive this Squirrel "nuts"!!! Plus you don't know how much gas is left in the tank unless you sit there and watch it all day. He HE HE!!! No, I will stick with mine. See MonacoMama, Rockin just thinks he has a better "mouse trap". LOL LOL

The Squirrel
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #18

Excel Owners Club
Squirrel,

Don't remember if I sent this to you on a little clip I did on your family...check it out. The park I did this in had about a million squirrels. Just a wee bit off topic...but...ya know.
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 11-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:
Squirrel,

Don't remember if I sent this to you on a little clip I did on your family...check it out. The park I did this in had about a million squirrels. Just a wee bit off topic...but...ya know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>A WEEEEE BIT offtopic??? Are you kidding me? ROTFLMAO ....Tom...All I can say is you have WAAAAAAAAAY TOO much time on your hands!!! No wonder I want to hang out with the Excel Group!!
OK.. if anyone feels the need to bring it back on topic - you can...but I personally am going to go view Rockin's other clips...

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #20

Excel Owners Club
MM,

You're a riot! I may have too much time...but you are easily entertained!! BTW..I went and checked out your blog and you have some cutie pins! And your crib ain't bad either!!
Old 11-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Great cover, Rockin'! Now no one knows for sure if you were here in person or not! Good Job!!

MM

Old 11-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #22

Excel Owners Club
MM,
It's no wonder you have so many posts....you got alot of "verbage spewage" going on....just like me. You just got an earlier start than me...maybe cause you be a "little" more mature than me....the baby boy...still wet behind the years...I mean ears! You got me going now!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #23

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
We are now so <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:
MM,
It's no wonder you have so many posts....you got alot of "verbiage spewage" going on....just like me. You just got an earlier start than me...maybe cause you be a "little" more mature than me....the baby boy...still wet behind the years...I mean ears! You got me going now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL...Rockin...the reason I have so many more posts then you is because I venture outside of the Monaco forum and visit other fun places - like here. (and I don't think the extra 35 days of posts would make up that many posts...

MM

Old 11-07-2008, 05:38 AM   #24

Winnebago Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Endeavor2BnC:
I bought the "Purple Power at WalMart. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks, Tim. We don't have a Wal Mart close to us, but I'll take a look at K-Mart. If they don't have it, I'll just have to wait until the next time we pass a Wal Mart.