Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-13-2008, 05:03 AM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Finally got to meet the crew yesterday in Williams, CA. We did lunch and chatted up a storm. In fact, we almost solved all the world's problems! We really did have a blast, even though Clancy had a little "accident" (pee-pee) or was it Bruce? We really did have a blast. Looking forward to visiting with them again in their winter digs. rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-13-2008, 05:03 AM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Finally got to meet the crew yesterday in Williams, CA. We did lunch and chatted up a storm. In fact, we almost solved all the world's problems! We really did have a blast, even though Clancy had a little "accident" (pee-pee) or was it Bruce? We really did have a blast. Looking forward to visiting with them again in their winter digs. rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 12-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #3

Excel Owners Club
Rockin, Did You get a chance to look under Bruce's traier and white glove it? I bet attudes were great as it is said " "the best thing for a red bottom is some road dust"
Book2
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:45 AM   #4

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by book2roadtrash:
Rockin, Did You get a chance to look under Bruce's traier and white glove it? I bet attudes were great as it is said " "the best thing for a red bottom is some road dust"
Book2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Book,
Didn't need to white glove....I saw all I need to see with that blue tote with the flames on the side! All done in my honor. Still need to work on the chrome wheels and slicks, though .....May need get Bruce to do some NASCAR stuff so Virg won't feel rejected! rockin'
Old 12-13-2008, 09:32 AM   #5

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:

that blue tote with the flames on the side! All done in my honor. Still need to work on the chrome wheels and slicks, though .....May need get Bruce to do some NASCAR stuff so Virg won't feel rejected! rockin' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rockin, Stickers yes, Virg is probably hanging out in the Marble Eyed Lounge.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
DARN!!!! Double Heck!! Rockin'...just why didn't you tell them that Mama was nearby also???
I will post over in the "Off-Topic Topic" about where you might be able to pull off to at least say "hey"...

(Rockin..have you put the word out that Mama is a "Mean Mama??" )

Bruce and Jenna - Are you still in the Sacramento area?

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:15 AM   #7

Excel Owners Club
Notice Rockin said little about himself here. A first, I reckon. Donna seemed relieved to talk with someone else, and now I can see why. Yeah we jabbered on in the restaurant till the waitress threw a tablecloth over us and turned up the chairs with us in them.

Momma - Sorry, we're in Mojave now, goin' to Indio today. That Sacramento is just too big for us. Buildings taller than outhouses, painted women, fast cars. (Or is it fast women and painted cars? Or dry paint on women cars ?)
Bruce and Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #8

Excel Owners Club
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bruce and Jenna:
Notice Rockin said little about himself here. A first, I reckon. Donna seemed relieved to talk with someone else, and now I can see why. Yeah we jabbered on in the restaurant till the waitress threw a tablecloth over us and turned up the chairs with us in them. [QUOTE/]

B&J,

While all you say is true....that doesn't change the the fact that your Clancy had an accident!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #9

Excel Owners Club
Rockin, Did Clancy like you so much that he left a yellow puddle next to you’re feet? Come on he’s just a pup! Book2
Old 12-14-2008, 08:19 AM   #10

Excel Owners Club
Well deserved Yellow Puddle I'm sure!!
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #11

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by book2roadtrash:
Rockin, Did Clancy like you so much that he left a yellow puddle next to you’re feet? Come on he’s just a pup! Book2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course Clancy didn't do that! ..... but Bruce did!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:42 AM   #12

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:

Of course Clancy didn't do that! ..... but Bruce did! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course some male dogs need to be shown how to raise the leg! Book2
Old 12-15-2008, 07:24 AM   #13

Excel Owners Club
Rockin, Did Clancy like you so much that he left a yellow puddle next to you’re feet? Come on he’s just a pup! Book2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course Clancy didn't do that! ..... but Bruce did! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He stood too close to my TRUCK!
Bruce and Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #14

Excel Owners Club
Look what I just found....too bad I can't go back and edit. MM has me on edit restriction, because I am such a problem causer! Me cause problems??? Never.... SirKnowsHisHydrants