Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-11-2008, 06:54 AM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Tom,
You are bored, I can tell. Come on Tom, your forum needs you. Take the job please.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2008, 06:54 AM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Tom,
You are bored, I can tell. Come on Tom, your forum needs you. Take the job please.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:29 AM   #3

Excel Owners Club
I don't know if Tom wants to be President, he would have too many skeletons in his closet to hide.

Just kidding Tom. I would even vote for you as President of the USA. Probably be better than the choices we have.

Jim
Old 02-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #4

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by redcow:
I don't know if Tom wants to be President, he would have too many skeletons in his closet to hide.

Just kidding Tom. I would even vote for you as President of the USA. Probably be better than the choices we have.

Jim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are right on the skeleton part of it, but my skeletons are not in the closet....there right here on the internet! Working hard everyday to add to my already long list!

In the world we live in today it might just be considered an asset (life experiences)!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #5

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakinSmoke:
Tom,
You are bored, I can tell. Come on Tom, your forum needs you. Take the job please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Virg,
You big dummie....I'm already president...of the happy hour! Almost more than I can handle!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 02-12-2008, 06:03 AM   #6

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just kidding Tom. I would even vote for you as President of the USA. Probably be better than the choices we have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim, how about this correction----instead of "probably" insert the word "will"?

President Tom gives us a good commuunication system that is open and honest to the cause. Tell me any current politician that can top ole Tom? and fast on his return messages.

Gosh, under his leadership I have learned so much about my Excel---Sandy says even more than her and she wants to meet this TOM!!!! In the time I have been under Tom's influence I have worn out the backside of my clothes, learned how to chain-up my spare tire, explored sewer systems, tried to wax the top of the excel, learned how to whistle and Jig, and been out in the dark looking for new exploratory hidden parts of the Excel.
Yes, Tom is a leader for Action. I appreciate him and endorse Virgil's nomination.

O'k Tom now that you are nominated, let's get those skeletons out in the open. There is so much more to learn about our Excels.

One last suggestion, Virgil, with your influence, why don't you interview Chief to get the "Real Skeleton" process started ?

In appreciation to ALL Excel forum members,

Maverik (bob cheek)

05 Excel CLO36
maverik/gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:37 AM   #7

Excel Owners Club
Mav,

Your wound tighter than Dick's hat band! You are way too kind. If you really want to see the real skeletons come out, all you have to do is invite us to a happy hour!!!

Ol' rockin' ain't much of a politician......I'm just an ol' BSer!

Gotta go...to the Missouri Excel Owner's luncheon right now. Later, Tom
Old 02-12-2008, 07:05 AM   #8

Excel Owners Club
Hmmmmm, Missouri!!!!!Isn't that a state that produced a president???????Do they use Excels in that state??? Just Curious.

Marv.

05 Excel CLO36
Old 02-12-2008, 07:32 AM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Don't know what this topic has to do with 'Excel RVs' per se, other than it fosters camaraderie among our Excel family. I just hope you guys don't start having secret handshakes or writing in code!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:54 AM   #10

Excel Owners Club
Chief, sometimes you must stroke the goose that lays the golden egg to keep the treasure of knowledge coming our way about Excel.

Now to my forum colleagues: DKHGF EW@## and Y*&%.

Chief, Don't know why you would be suspicious of your flock.

Maverik

05 Excel CLO36
Old 02-12-2008, 07:59 AM   #11

Winnebago Owners Club
I give up!
John