Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-27-2008, 02:05 AM   #1

Excel Owners Club
It's a little early but being always ready, I think we need to start a campaign to find Larry a new forum name for after his retirement. Any ideas?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-27-2008, 02:05 AM   #2

Excel Owners Club
It's a little early but being always ready, I think we need to start a campaign to find Larry a new forum name for after his retirement. Any ideas?
Old 08-27-2008, 02:10 AM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Virg,
I'm waiting to see if he comes over to the 'Dark Side'. If he does, 'BigBadBubba' comes to mind.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:58 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Virg,
Kinda nice not having that 'Rockin' dude around this AM -- guess was up late watching the convention and had too much Oak Leaf.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:44 AM   #5

Excel Owners Club
I'll bet ole Rockhead stayed up memorizing Hillary Roddamed Clinton's speech. I tried to watch it but I got so nauseated, I had to go to bed. Honestly, it was so disgusting to me, I excercised my right of free listening!

PS Larry is already on the DarkSide but I really like BigBadBubba. Regardless, something with Bubba seeems to fit nicely.

Gotta go, going out on the "Scoot" to explore the coastline on the peninsula south of Baa Haaba today.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:44 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Ditto the DNC -- oh well, that's what makes the Good Old USA so great, we can all choose the road we wish to travel AND the lane!

Virg,
You got me all confused on this 'Larry' business?? Which 'Larry' are we talking about? I thought you meant Sir Godby? Now that 'Rockin' dude will have fun with my mistake!

Hello "Dummy" look at the title of the topic stupid!! Now I do feel like a horses' ka-boo!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:09 AM   #7

Excel Owners Club
I wish he was talking about me. That means I would be making plans to winter over somewhere south this year.
LarryGodby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #8

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakinSmoke:
It's a little early but being always ready, I think we need to start a campaign to find Larry a new forum name for after his retirement. Any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This outa get interesting.

Virg, You know it ain't nice to start this type of stuff on a man's birthday. Just turned 54 today. Guess you have no respect for us young'ens.
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #9

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Still Working:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakinSmoke:
It's a little early but being always ready, I think we need to start a campaign to find Larry a new forum name for after his retirement. Any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This outa get interesting.

Virg, You know it ain't nice to start this type of stuff on a man's birthday. Just turned 54 today. Guess you have no respect for us young'ens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still,

Well, happy birthday you old...errahh...guy! Your just 2 years younger than me. Why not retire and act silly like the rest of us? !!! Way too much fun!

Chief,

I was up at 4:00 this morning! I'm an early bird...just still trying to get some long overdue projects done. I check quickly from time to time just me make sure I've not been forgotten!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #10

Excel Owners Club
Rockin,

I don't think I need to retire to act silly.I'm already beyond that point of my life.

Up at 4:00 am. Heck I was taking my second nap for the day at that time.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #11

Excel Owners Club
Still,

I hear you....I should have known. Makes me think way back when I was turning 30. What a tramatic experience. Thought I should start growing up and acting like an adult. I mean it hit me HARD. Thought this was a major passage of life, took me all of three months, to come to the realization that I'm never gonna grow up! What a waste of 3 good months! Obviously, I'm way over that deal!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 08-28-2008, 12:07 PM   #12

Excel Owners Club
I have in the past refered to having to go met Bubba. This is a guy in the big house who is the badest guy in prison.

Thank God I'm not in prison or you guys would be in trouble.

Then you would be bug eyed.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #13

Winnebago Owners Club
98 Volvo, 'Mule', driven by a 'MuleSkinner' from Kansas.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #14

Excel Owners Club
You know I heard that Still is really bad....I had heard he was born in a barrel of butcher knives and shot in the bottom with two Colt 45s....he's bad....he's bad!