Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-24-2008, 08:27 AM   #29

Excel Owners Club
Friend just sent me this. A little gun safety

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-24-2008, 08:47 AM   #30

Excel Owners Club
"Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger
lounge in Tucson, Arizona awaiting their flights. One is an American
Indian passing through from Cochise County. Another is a Cowboy on his
way to Casper for a livestock show and the third passenger is a
fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Arizona University from
the Middle East. Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.

Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim
and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull. The cowboy leans back in
his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big
sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing
tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping, but still no plane
comes. Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he
speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are
few." The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my
people were few," he sneers," and now we are many. Why do you suppose
that is?" The Arizona cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his
mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's
'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's
a-comin'."

And to you RockHeadTommy, I see Miss Jo, Miss Donna and you have entered into a conspiratorial harmonization to embarrass me. I just want you to remember that payback is tough on you sensitive types. You may want to go ahead and report me now.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #31

Send a message via Skype™ to redwing1
You guys have got it GOIN-ON with this shucken & Jivin thread! When I get to the point I want to Smack Someone here on the JOB I just take 5 and check up on you guys livin the good life!

Carry on!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #32

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakinSmoke:
You may want to go ahead and report me now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like it is coming, you have been a very bad boy.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #33

Winnebago Owners Club
The three of you, Larry, Tom, and Virg are a pain in the (_!_). Have a nice day !!
Old 07-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #34

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">(_!_). Have a nice day !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sir, yessir!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 11:36 AM   #35

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakinSmoke:
And to you RockHeadTommy, I see Miss Jo, Miss Donna and you have entered into a conspiratorial harmonization to embarrass me. I just want you to remember that payback is tough on you sensitive types. You may want to go ahead and report me now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm so glad you finally noticed, I was afraid with all the corny jokes floating around, that you might have missed it. You gotta admit this is a good one. Donna said "don't you dare" and Miss Jo, poor thing didn't have a clue this this is what I was doing. I'll simply have to take all the "credit" on this one! This is quite creative for me.

Now come on Virg, don't you think seeing this pic makes Ole Harley really look cute? I thought so.....you owe me one big time, buddy! Thanks for being a good sport. This may be the nicest thing that happens to you today
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 07-24-2008, 11:41 AM   #36

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChiefJohn:
The three of you, Larry, Tom, and Virg are a pain in the (_!_). Have a nice day !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm gettin' to think everybody else is scared to death to get involved with this mess! Some of us just don't have sense enough to know better!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 07-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #37

Excel Owners Club
Larry,
I don't exactly know what a .577 T-Rex is, but the Ruger No 1 looked like it was more manageable than the bolt action. I let my wife fire a .44Mag once. She fired, gently laid it on the bench, looked at me and said "ouch". She hasn't wanted to fire it again. I think it is more important to be accurate w/ a cartridge you can handle than wild w/ one you can't. That was interesting to watch though. My big rifle is a .338WM. Used it on an elk once and don't think I've fired 10 rounds out of it since.
I have a one of the kids recently moved to Kodiak. Might be using it again. Told the wife that the Excel might have to stay home for that one.
Ed

2008 Excel E33TKE,'08 K3500 DRW, B&W Hitch
Old 07-24-2008, 12:00 PM   #38

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">you owe me one big time, buddy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, yes I do.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #39

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">you owe me one big time, buddy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, yes I do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Virg,
I felt that one big time. I think I'm starting to get real Think I'll get a 5 liter box of Oak Leaf to give me some liquid courage!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #40

Tom, if I'd known you were going to post Harley's pic, I could have sent a much better one. He is really much cuter.

[quote]makes Ole Harley really look cute/quote]

"The Funhouse", L36CLO
Old 07-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #41

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Miss Jo:
Tom, if I'd known you were going to post Harley's pic, I could have sent a much better one. He is really much cuter.

[quote]makes Ole Harley really look cute/quote] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG ...errrahhhhh Miss Jo! Welcome to the forum, girlfriend! This is scary....the first thing I thought of was.....wonder what I've said about her on this forum!! That's pretty bad, ain't it? Now if we could get Miss Donna on here, us regulars could just sit back and watch the fun.

Send some more pix to us of your animals and I'd be glad to post them, or you could start out in here with a bang with some pix of your wonderful husband! Oh this is gonna get good!
Once again, welcome and look forward again to one of your special delicious meals you're so famous for next time we get together someday soon! rockin'

P.S. On your profile why are you using Virg's email address? Hummmmm. I smell something funny here....
Old 07-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #42

No, it's really me. I've fixed the display email. The hidden one was correct anyway.
Chief can go look if you'd like.

"The Funhouse", L36CLO
Closed Thread