Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #15

Hello, we are from Wi. and attended the LOW near Demoinse IO. We rode to Bob and Jo's (Guthrie Center) about 45mi or so down the road just to look at a 30 rso floorplan. Watch out though, we are now the proud owners.
Good luck, wish we could leave by then.
ray/wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-30-2008, 01:21 PM   #16

Dekalb is waaaaaaay closer......I wonder how many units they have being a new dealer. I had also found the one in Guthrie Center & we were considering that in May. Much as we want to stay compact with the 28RKW I REALLY like the bedroom storage in the 30's. I saw a video blurb online somewhere that showed the closet in the 28 being just hooks-not a rod. And the long wall was all open with just a shelf. Now really--what can you do with THAT as full timers?
It was -3 on my way to work this am. Even with the -10 guaruntee doesnt it get cold when it's so cold. I'm thinking like down slippers