RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
I'm with Route 66 on this issue. Many, many threads are not originated in the correct forum. I appreciate the linking that is done by the moderators.

On this specific thread, the first picture, in my link, is of a coach windshield, so what. All the other pictures are of side windows and may be of value to the OP.

Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #16

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally posted by GaryKD:
I'm with Route 66 on this issue. Many, many threads are not originated in the correct forum. I appreciate the linking that is done by the moderators.

On this specific thread, the first picture, in my link, is of a coach windshield, so what. All the other pictures are of side windows and may be of value to the OP.
, That is fine if they would do it right away, but they like to let them sit for a couple days and then cross thread them.. So no wonder there are no replies right away everyone is waiting to see where the thread is going to be crossed threaded to or left alone where it originated …Book2

BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #17
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
In this case the OP was 9:03PM and it was linked at 9:18PM the same day.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Book2,
just a little patience please, unless you do not want IRV2 members reading and responding to posted threads, than I'm a little confused why so upset. We may not be Excel owners, but many are former 5ver's and or mh owners compare to what we have currently. We still have the expertise or experience to be able to help or offer ideas. Yep, some do get off course sometimes, but we get back---

As far as the MODS taking time sometimes, remember, they have the highest paid job on this website. So, since most of them have to hold done a real job, they don't live on this site around the clock.

Best,
(Book1,yeah for real)
ruppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #19

Excel Owners Club
Ruppr , naw every other time they let folks know that a thread is going to be crossed threaded and they didn’t on this….I enjoy what others got to share.. In fact on this latest unit of mine I did not do the traditional awning ordeal that the dealers like to push of…..like this…..And if you are Book1, I bet you aren’t traveling thumbs down…..Book2
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Short hijack,
Nah, fully retired Book2. Been East to West, North to South,(book2) 45+ years, last 16 at home (San Antonio) in management on the other side of the fence.

IBEW L.U. 60

Best,
ruppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #21

i'm sure glad somebody jumped into this thread to try to answer the sun shade ? not to get into detail but the only diff. is the windshied! who cares! we're all here to help each other. its called rv'ing whether a,b,c,5'r or tow behind. lifes short lets have fun!
jim

beaverjim is offline   Reply With Quote