Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-10-2014, 11:38 AM   #3235

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Working "NOT" View Post
That's the reason you look like your getting slim & trim. Eating all that healthy junk food.
You're right.... and I'm sick-sick-sick of it. Life should not be lived like this!!!!

2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #3236

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Hic, I'll hic drink hic to that! hic.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:38 PM   #3237

Excel Owners Club
Opossum.....man am I glad you're back. We need some serious humor around here!!!

We are plannin' to spend some time this summer in Victoria with some Canuck friends. Also shoot every to Sooke for a week or so.

If we're in the neighbourhood, in Cherry Crick, are you up to a happy hour? We are honorary Canadians ya know!!! We wont' have the rig just a car. Maple leaf and eh? and all that jazz!!! rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 04-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #3238

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintom View Post
Opossum.....man am I glad you're back. We need some serious humor around here!!!
Being an honourary Canuck you must know we take humour very seriously up here in Canuckistan.
Quote:

We are plannin' to spend some time this summer in Victoria with some Canuck friends. Also shoot every to Sooke for a week or so.
How did you know my eldest stepson and his lady live in Sooke. It would not be a problem and probably make DW happy if I chose to to arrange visitation. In fact if you want to take in Cathedral Grove and some of the finer Port Alberni cuisine (eats) and all we could arrange a room at Chez Dalla-Vicenza. Token but mandatory use of our other official language
Quote:

If we're in the neighbourhood, in Cherry Crick, are you up to a happy hour? We are honorary Canadians ya know!!! We wont' have the rig just a car. Maple leaf and eh? and all that jazz!!! rockin'
You really do know how to speak Canuck eh? Christie Clarke our Premier (equivalent to your governor but prettier) has just allowed for bars to have happy hour. Heck we even have one of them new newfangled propane Bar Bee Ques that we could burn some steaks on. We would be honoured to have you pay us a visit. We don't have a seement pond yet but I could be tempted to push you off the government dock if you find it a tad hot during your visit.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #3239

Excel Owners Club
Oh my.......this sounds even better than I thought!!!! As time progresses we'll talk more. BTW....is your Avatar "El Kabong"? I'm showin' my age now!!! rockin'
Old 04-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #3240

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Oh my.......this sounds even better than I thought!!!! As time progresses we'll talk more. BTW....is your Avatar "El Kabong"? I'm showin' my age now!!! rockin'
Right you are Bobba Louie
Old 04-30-2014, 09:34 PM   #3241

Excel Owners Club
Check out this one........now this is thinking of how to improve your gas mileage....until the cops get ya!!! Can you imagine the load on the rear axle and tires!!!! Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fifth wheel on trailer towed by U-Haul.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	61864  
Old 04-30-2014, 09:46 PM   #3242

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Check out this one........now this is thinking of how to improve your gas mileage....until the cops get ya!!! Can you imagine the load on the rear axle and tires!!!! Enjoy!
...at least you don't have to worry about the wear and tear on your own tow vehicle!
Damon Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 05:22 AM   #3243

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
That's been around for awhile Rock. Guess that weight loss program is affecting you keeping up on the latest news.
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:03 AM   #3244

Excel Owners Club
Yeah, I saw it a long time ago too. I just thought you haven't seen it, since you didn't get pass the 4th grade and don't read so good!!!
Old 05-01-2014, 09:33 AM   #3245

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Yeah, I saw it a long time ago too. I just thought you haven't seen it, since you didn't get pass the 4th grade and don't read so good!!!
What isn't apparent is that the U-Haul is an upgrade vehicle that had a 1700 CC Volkswagen air cooled installed as it's main motive power. The company is reporting an astonishing 33 MPG for the pictured setup.

Now being the innovator that thunk this system up, I am willing to let youse guys buy in to the convert a wreck company for only $1000.00 each. Make your cheques payable to Possum.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:10 AM   #3246

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
What isn't apparent is that the U-Haul is an upgrade vehicle that had a 1700 CC Volkswagen air cooled installed as it's main motive power. The company is reporting an astonishing 33 MPG for the pictured setup.

Now being the innovator that thunk this system up, I am willing to let youse guys buy in to the convert a wreck company for only $1000.00 each. Make your cheques payable to Possum.
Possum,

You are a mess and that's why I'm glad you are here!!! You must be an oldfart to know about the VW 1700!!!
Old 05-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #3247

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Possum,

You are a mess and that's why I'm glad you are here!!! You must be an oldfart to know about the VW 1700!!!
Rockin'

Regardless, you gunna buy in or not.

This offer not available in Stores or on TV.

Send yer money quick. I wanna travel and I'm broke.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #3248

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Hmmm, I guess I killed the wrong thread?