Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-15-2008, 03:50 PM   #57

Excel Owners Club
Thanks Gary, sure wished you and Pat could have made it down to the Valley....but know you have more important things to deal with now. Stay warm there in Ft. Collins. Burrr! We will miss you buddy. Stay in close touch. Tom
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #58

Excel Owners Club
You know Tom, with you back I will get less sleep trying to read all your posts.
LarryGodby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #59

Excel Owners Club
Darn Larry, You must be a slow reader...just kiddin'. Just skip every other line and makes just as much(or little)sense!

Wished I was out there in Ft. Collins with you this weekend dusting the snow off the new Excels instead of sweating down here in the Valley heat. Now thats just plain MEAN.
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 01-16-2008, 05:37 AM   #60

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:

Wished I was out there in Ft. Collins with you this weekend dusting the snow off the new Excels instead of sweating down here in the Valley heat. Now thats just plain MEAN. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Tom,

What part of the valley are you in, cause my DW had the heater running last night!

2005 Forrest River Charleston 400TS DP
D and J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:58 AM   #61

Excel Owners Club
Doug,

IS you trying to spoilt my fun time with Larry? Heater....you have a heater? It didn't freeze over here at Vic Palms last night. No heater needed. Must be high price rates here!

Saw Vaughn this AM at coffee. He enjoys a "free" cup of coffee as much as me! Tom
Old 01-16-2008, 06:11 AM   #62

Excel Owners Club
Tom,

You're stretching the truth a little. We had our heater on last night over here in the cheaper part of the valley.

Paul

04 Excel 33RSE
clspds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #63

Excel Owners Club
Vic Palms. . .isn't that where the luncheon is next month??

a little too rich for my blood over there

maybe I shouldn't say that, we just purchased a lot over here at Retama Villiage. (a lot of Overkill's HDT buddys are my neighbors now!)

2005 Forrest River Charleston 400TS DP
D and J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:11 AM   #64

Excel Owners Club
Nothing ritzy about VP. Just your run of the mill RV Resort. I think your thinking of Virg's joint down in the FL Keys! Now that's ritzy!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:20 AM   #65

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by clspds:
Tom,

You're stretching the truth a little. We had our heater on last night over here in the cheaper part of the valley.

Paul </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My friends don't let me get away with any BS, do they?

I thought you "Yanks" could take a wee bit of cool air! Ha.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:52 AM   #66

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockintom:

Wished I was out there in Ft. Collins with you this weekend dusting the snow off the new Excels instead of sweating down here in the Valley heat. Now thats just plain MEAN. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me see, the delta between your high and our low is 65 degrees. Bite Me

That's OK I am offering a prize for anyone that goes up to the show. This weekend Gary will wash their rig for them. It will be OK as the high will be either 34 or 36, wouldn't want the water to freeze.
LarryGodby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #67

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bite Me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Larry,

Careful....you know how sensitive I am!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #68

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nothing ritzy about VP. Just your run of the mill RV Resort. I think your thinking of Virg's joint down in the FL Keys! Now that's ritzy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's ritzy alright but remember, the only reason I'm here is because, "I sweeps up".
Old 01-17-2008, 04:48 AM   #69

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakinSmoke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nothing ritzy about VP. Just your run of the mill RV Resort. I think your thinking of Virg's joint down in the FL Keys! Now that's ritzy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's ritzy alright but remember, the only reason I'm here is because, "I sweeps up". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Virg,
You be a riot!

A neighbor we're parked next to here in VP says he "almost" bought a RV site lot at Bluewater in the early 80's for $50,000. What a steal! He said it was just too much money in that day in time!
Old 01-17-2008, 05:12 AM   #70

Excel Owners Club
One owner recently dropped his asking price to the lowest of those available for sale, $479,000.