Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-13-2008, 07:38 PM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Welcome to our forum. I hear that you make some fantastic salmon and make people pay the troll toll. any truth to that?
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2008, 07:38 PM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Welcome to our forum. I hear that you make some fantastic salmon and make people pay the troll toll. any truth to that?
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Thank You for the welcome. I promise not to disappoint your Excel family.

You have been doing some homework!

I just posted something here...

Mama

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:45 AM   #4

Welcome to the Excel Forum MM. Think you will fit in well and keep us writing and living well.

Not sure about the little guy with the funny hat!

Workhorse
Old 11-14-2008, 06:38 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Workshop:
Welcome to the Excel Forum MM. Think you will fit in well and keep us writing and living well.

Not sure about the little guy with the funny hat!
Workhorse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Workhorse... the story behind the funny-hatted guy is because the "Monaco members" including SacsTC feel it is best to have no photos of myself on the web since I may be on the road alone at times. (I was actually living in the rig by myself this past year. )

Gordon and his family & Duffy's Parents decided that the "Troll" would be a good "stand-in" for me.....so you will see many people with "the Troll".

Mama is trying to learn about the Excels - and how to be able to tell them apart. Is there a place I can find "Product Archives" like old brochures online? I looked around -but have not found them yet. (I don't want Rockin giving me a hard time cuz I don't know year & model when I do an "Excel Sighting" post. )

MM

Old 11-14-2008, 08:32 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
What happened to Curtis Brown being the moderator of the Excel group? According to Chief John's post on September 23, Curtis had agreed to take over as forum leader. Did I miss a subsequent post somewhere along the line where he'd relinquished these duties?
Old 11-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Curtis, like ChiefJohn was a Forum Leader.

All Forum Leader positions were eliminated awhile ago and only Moderators remain.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #8

Excel Owners Club
Welcome to the Excel Forum MonacoMama. Not just anybody can be a moderator between the Squirrel and RockinTom. You can handle that, then you can handle anything! Again welcome to the Excel forum.

The Squirrel
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:20 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Squirrel:
Welcome to the Excel Forum MonacoMama. Not just anybody can be a moderator between the Squirrel and RockinTom. You can handle that, then you can handle anything! Again welcome to the Excel forum.
The Squirrel </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Squirrel - you have no idea just what I can handle ...after all-I grew up with 8 siblings and I was raised by a Mom & Dad from Arkansas - where they eat "long-tailed furry creatures"!

MM

Old 11-15-2008, 03:48 AM   #10

Excel Owners Club
OH MY GOD, I have you trying to put me in the frying pan and RockingTom Gassing me!! Woe IS ME!! Looks like I need to store up my nuts and find the deepest hole in the tallest tree and stay there for the rest of the winter.

Nuts to you to,

The Squirrel
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:34 AM   #11

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Squirrel:
OH MY GOD, I have you trying to put me in the frying pan and RockingTom Gassing me!! Woe IS ME!! Looks like I need to store up my nuts and find the deepest hole in the tallest tree and stay there for the rest of the winter.

Nuts to you to,

The Squirrel </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It must be nice to be loved like the redheaded step child.

I don't care what they say about Squirrel, your a nice person. SKIA, well we all know what he is up to. Hopefully MM doesn't follow his foot steps.
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:12 AM   #12

Winnebago Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Route 66:
Curtis, like ChiefJohn was a Forum Leader.

All Forum Leader positions were eliminated awhile ago and only Moderators remain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the explanation. Guess I missed that post somewhere along the line!