Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Clubs & Associations > Newmar Kountry Klub (NKK)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
iRV2 Social @ Tampa RV Super Show

Hi Everyone,
Things are a bit different this year. The iRV2 Social will be held in the NKK Rally Tent.

Date is Friday, January 16
Time is 4 PM
Place is the NKK Rally Tent

In addition to a presentation about iRV2, the Social will have:
1. Snacks

2. Tech Tips/Mods

3. Time for Q/A with each other about Newmar coaches
4. Door Prizes

Bring your own drink (non-alcoholic) and chair

Do Not Stop Reading Now! You need to know the following information!
Where is the NKK rally tent? It is located in a different place than in recent years. The NKK Rally will be on the South side of the fair grounds. This is next to Martin Luther King Blvd. If you are not a NKK Rally attendee, one gets to the NKK tent by exiting the Super Show (not the fair grounds, just the show) on the South side exits. Walk along the South Midway until you are between the:
1. Forest River Display
2. Born Free Display
Go between these two displays and exit the show to the parking lot. Walk across the parking lot (designated White Parking). As you cross the parking lot, you will see the NKK Tent directly in front of you.
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-09-2014, 11:36 PM   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to GraciesDaddy
Uh... Gary? That date just doesn't jive. November 16, 2015 is on a Monday. Whereas OCTOBER 16, 2015 is on a Friday. I'm cornfuzzled!
Old 12-10-2014, 02:36 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Isn't the Tampa Super Show in January?
NHSO
harleychief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:32 AM   #4

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleychief View Post
Isn't the Tampa Super Show in January?
Yes. 1/14 thru 1/18/2015, FRVTA - Florida RV SuperShow
Old 12-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
I entered the wrong month. The correct Month/Date is Friday January 16. Sorry about that. I'll see if the moderators will change the OP.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:10 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
All iRV2 members are invited to attend this social. The focus is on Newmar because:
1. it is being held in a facility paid for by the NKK
2. it is being hosted by the NKK rally
3. I am a Newmar coach owner and been owning coaches long enough to know I am smart enough to only talk about Newmar coaches.

All this being said, there is plenty of time for conversation about all coaches (I consider towable RVs a coach) topics and the RV environment in general.

Come one come all. This has always been a lot of fun and a good way to end a day at the show.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #7

Is there a place to meet up before the show to meet people? Might be fun if you hit it off with people you meet to sort of hang out during the show. It's not an easy thing to do as a group but small groups might be possible. I know we'll be going. I'll have to keep track of this forum so I don't forget. I'm still pretty new to IRV2
Justwinginit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 06:44 AM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Ramblers,
I know of no convenient place to get together before the show. The social site is a pretty good walk from the show. Nice to end the day there, but it might be difficult to start the day there.

You have a good idea. Consider starting a thread and posting your interests. Ask if anyone would like to do the show with you and see what responses are posted.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #9

Send a message via Skype™ to GraciesDaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryKD View Post
All iRV2 members are invited to attend this social. The focus is on Newmar because:
3. I am a Newmar coach owner and been owning coaches long enough to know I am smart enough to only talk about Newmar coaches.

All this being said, there is plenty of time for conversation about all coaches (I consider towable RVs a coach) topics and the RV environment in general.

Come one come all. This has always been a lot of fun and a good way to end a day at the show.
No doubts whatsoever about your bona fides, Gary! Thanks for clearing up the date stuff!!

I hope to join you all in January!
Old 01-03-2015, 01:32 PM   #10

Quote:

Hi Gary,
Thanks for the invite. We will be at the TRV Show with the Thor Diesel Club so we would love to stop by! We love talking to other RVers aout their coaches and their owners' clubs.
See you then,
Karen
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:21 PM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Anyone wanting an iRV2 decal, come to the social. I have some and will give them away as long as the supply lasts.
Old 01-04-2015, 05:42 PM   #12

Not much longer before the RV show. I'm looking for a new coach [moderator edit] We'll be there maybe Thur, Friday and Sat.
I can't wait to meet fellow campers. I have a lot of questions for full timers and what is the best way to sell everything off quickly The sooner the better LOL
Justwinginit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:23 PM   #13

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Hi Everyone,
Things are a bit different this year. The iRV2 Social will be held in the NKK Rally Tent.

Date is Friday, January 16
Time is 4 PM
Place is the NKK Rally Tent

In addition to a presentation about iRV2, the Social will have:
1. Snacks

2. Tech Tips/Mods

3. Time for Q/A with each other about Newmar coaches
4. Door Prizes

Bring your own drink (non-alcoholic) and chair

Do Not Stop Reading Now! You need to know the following information!
Where is the NKK rally tent? It is located in a different place than in recent years. The NKK Rally will be on the South side of the fair grounds. This is next to Martin Luther King Blvd. If you are not a NKK Rally attendee, one gets to the NKK tent by exiting the Super Show (not the fair grounds, just the show) on the South side exits. Walk along the South Midway until you are between the:
1. Forest River Display
2. Born Free Display
Go between these two displays and exit the show to the parking lot. Walk across the parking lot (designated White Parking). As you cross the parking lot, you will see the NKK Tent directly in front of you.
It so happens Me and DW will be visiting my sister who lives in Tampa but We will be driving our RV. Now the question what times will your event be going on.Is it after or during the show I am new to this.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:03 PM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Johndale,
The iRV2 social date and time are in the post. January 16 is during the show. The show is from January 14 - 18.