Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Clubs & Associations > Newmar Kountry Klub (NKK)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Tampa supershow rally reservations now open!

TAMPA SUPERSHOW RALLY RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN! Dates are: January 14-19, 2014 and the cost is $195.00 per rig/up to 2 people. Again we are limited in sites and our deadline to register is December 10th. You can register 2 ways - go to our website Welcome to Newmar Kountry Klub and click on Special Events or call the office 877-639-5582.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
We'll be there!
Jim Hagedon F12632L/FMCA#297113/AE8R
jhagedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Got registered. Hopefully, this time, I will be able to attend.
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Registered today. We missed last year so really looking forward to it.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
I was registering and noticed that the event details did not mention a pump out, does any body know if that service will be available. Also if we have a buddy coming do I need to register for him.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Hi montiem,
There is no pump out service at this event. Make sure your water tank is full and the waste tanks are empty. Yes, your buddy needs to register just like you. There is a place on the registration form for you to put your NKK number. This tells the NKK office who is sponsoring the buddy. If you want to park together, arrive together.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Thanks Gary, that is a long time (5 days) for grey water, I call the office to see if there was a way we could pay extra and get pumped out, we are not conservative campers.
Have not heard back about the extra cost pump out

We can do it!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
Hi montiem,
I know where there is a dump station on the fair grounds. There is a problem using this dump station.
1. It is for the vendors, volunteers and professional folks only. You could get run off.
2. It may not be there any more. I have attended this event every year but 2013.
3. Getting your coach out of it's spot to dump and then get back into your spot would be a heroic effort. The fair grounds are packed with coaches. I do mean packed.
4. I doubt you will be able to buy a pump out from the NKK or the fair itself. They just don't want the trucks meandering around the coaches.
5. You will not be able to find a local company to do a pump out. Anyone entering the area where the coaches are parked must have a special decal for their vehicle. I doubt decals would be issued to companies selling dump services.

If there is an emergency, I can show you where the dump station is. The bottom line is to plan accordingly.

Everyone should remember this event is hosted by the Florida RV Trade Association, not the NKK. The FRVTA runs the event with an iron hand. It is their way or the highway. Exceptions are almost always not granted. Lastly, if anyone has a scooter or small golf car type vehicle do not try to use it at the fair unless you have a handicap placard readily available to show the fair police. They will ask you to leave and follow you to the nearest exit.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryKD View Post
Hi montiem,
I know where there is a dump station on the fair grounds. There is a problem using this dump station.
1. It is for the vendors, volunteers and professional folks only. You could get run off.
2. It may not be there any more. I have attended this event every year but 2013.
3. Getting your coach out of it's spot to dump and then get back into your spot would be a heroic effort. The fair grounds are packed with coaches. I do mean packed.
4. I doubt you will be able to buy a pump out from the NKK or the fair itself. They just don't want the trucks meandering around the coaches.
5. You will not be able to find a local company to do a pump out. Anyone entering the area where the coaches are parked must have a special decal for their vehicle. I doubt decals would be issued to companies selling dump services

If there is an emergency, I can show you where the dump station is. The bottom line is to plan accordingly.

Everyone should remember this event is hosted by the Florida RV Trade Association, not the NKK. The FRVTA runs the event with an iron hand. It is their way or the highway. Exceptions are almost always not granted. Lastly, if anyone has a scooter or small golf car type vehicle do not try to use it at the fair unless you have a handicap placard readily available to show the fair police. They will ask you to leave and follow you to the nearest exit.
Well that settles that, I am sure we can do it if everybody else can do it. Thanks for the info, see you in Tampa
Old 11-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Over 100 coaches are registered to attend this event. Don't be disappointed. if you want to go, please register soon. There is a maximum number of coaches allowed. Go to 2013 Florida RV Super Show - Buddy Rally - January 15-20, 2013 - Newmar Kountry Klub for information and to register.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #11
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
From the NKK;

Quote:
The Tampa Supershow Rally is now SOLD OUT. We are taking standbys to fill any emergency cancellations. If interested please call or email the Klub office.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally