Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2015, 05:04 PM   #1

12VoltDC schematic for 2008 Daybreak 3575

I have a 2008 daybreak 3575 with a problem with the steps not working and also the lights for the patio and basement also not working. Looking for where I can get the schematic for the 12 volts system.

Thanks in advance
ron l is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Damon is a big part of what has become Thor Motor Coach.
Their customer service info is here:
Customer Care | Thor Motor Coach #1 Brand of Motorhomes | Diesel Pushers,Class A,Class B,& Class C RV s

It is worth a try...but when I called to get the schematic for our '07 Outlaw, they were unable to provide it. Something about not all models being the same.

If you find any other source, please share.

Best luck
Kim and Steve, Mustang LCDR (USCG Ret), Outlaw #1193
https://www.irv2.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic84535_7.gif
WE LOVE OUR OUTLAW RV
Scarab0088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:40 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron l View Post
I have a 2008 daybreak 3575 with a problem with the steps not working and also the lights for the patio and basement also not working. Looking for where I can get the schematic for the 12 volts system.

Thanks in advance
Do not have a wiring diagram but do own the same coach. The fuses for those circuits are in the bedroom under the wardrobe near the floor. And one fuse holder in the engine bay up front in a single fuse holder, driver side near the fuse box for the steps.