Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-03-2017, 05:51 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
2002 Daybreak water pump location

Manual says it is near the tank and the tank is under the back half of the bed. Nothing in the basement. Do I have to move the mattress, then remove the plywood the mattress sets on to get to it?

2005 Winnebago Journey WKP36G
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Prayerwimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2017, 06:23 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
Red face I have a 1997 36' Dolphin.

My fresh water pump is located under our bed in the back room.''
You should be able to lift up your bed (just try it) it has two shocks one on each side of the bed.
After you have done that look along the floor line next to the water tank and you should see your water pump motor.
I had to replace mine two times.
It's a no brainier.
You may need to drain your drinking water tank if and when you disconnect your pump.
I can't remember if I did or not.
If you do drain your tank remember to sanitize it before you fill it again.
You should have a valve with a line going through the floor with a valve attached all you have to do is open the valve and the tank will empty out.
Be sure to close it before you start to refill the tank.
Lots of luck.
Just a thought.
Walter5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
My bed opens only the bottom half. I can see the water tank when I take the cover off the slide motor area. The back half of the under bed is screwed down. And I have a large thick mattress in there!

Old 09-03-2017, 07:51 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
I found it. It is located under the wardrobe/nightstand on the driver's side of the bed. No access. Had to remove a small panel under the slide out night table.

Tags
cat, water, water pump