Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-21-2007, 12:20 PM   #1

I am fairly new to this forum and was wondering if there is a seperate place for Damon owners?

We have a 2007 Tuscany 4055 on order. Would like to talk to any of you who have a Damon.

Thanks!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-21-2007, 12:20 PM   #2

I am fairly new to this forum and was wondering if there is a seperate place for Damon owners?

We have a 2007 Tuscany 4055 on order. Would like to talk to any of you who have a Damon.

Thanks!
Old 03-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #3

Hi Lucky509 and welcome to IRV2. As of right now there is not a specific spot set aside for Damon-Thor owners. We are however in the proccess of appealing for one (hint hint).

If you would care to drop down to the ford chassis section you will find a post or rolecall for all damon owners to sign up for our own owners corner. Please jump in and sign up.

As chatting with another owner of Damon please ask away,

W&D+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:39 AM   #4

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
See down the list to "Workhorse" damon forum requested....join and hope the powers will give us a Damon Form?????
Old 07-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #5

I own a 2004 Damon UltraSport 3975 that was bought new in Dec 2005 with less than 1350 miles and have enjoyed it ever since. Built on a Freightliner chassis with a 330 HP Cat. Welcome to Damon ownership.

Precision Frame & Alignment
Dick L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Carolina Campers
Hi
We have a Ultrasport 2000 On the Fl. Chassie
Have not had any trouble with it, 49000 miles and want to put more on it.
Jim PS thank to the new ones to this Form if you need info. just post and there will a lot of help
jimandsandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #7

Hi Lucky509.

We have a Tuscany 4076. The coach looks gorgeous but like a book, you can not judge it by its cover. The quality in craftsmanship is lacking and things fit poorly. The artificial wood that wraps the cabinets is bubbling up throughout the coach. The rubber that is on the step keeps coming off and it gets worse in the heat as the glue melts. Without getting into a lot of detail, there had been a waterleak from the ice machine since the day I purchased it. It was discovered when the carpet became wet and water was dripping from the slide on the exterior. The entire floor of the largest slide (passenger front) is ruined. Damon says that they are building a new floor and shipping it out. What they have not acknowledged is that there is mold growing in the sidewall, the cabinets are warping and the refer cooling unit has been rsuting because of the leak. I now have a horrible problem with frost in the freezer.

I am currently full timing in this coach as I am building a home. The dealers comment is that this coach is not meant for full timing. Nice to hear that. I have driven this coach from California to Colorado and back but it is not good enough for full timing?

The 4055 is a beautiful floor plan. There are better buys out there.
Onethyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:42 AM   #8

I have a 2006 Tuscany 4076 and love it..had a few shakedown minor problems but dealer fixed them and we have camped up to a month in ours..I do not like the 4055 layout...feels too closed in
Jerbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:39 PM   #9

Damon Owners Club
We love our 4055 layout and the 'zoned living' setup. Fits what we want perfectly.

Isn't nice to have a floor plan that fits what you want...
The Woodieboys is offline   Reply With Quote