Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #15

Appalachian Campers
Send a message via Yahoo to W4RLR
Nice job, Robert!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
W4RLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #16

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
today i found time to do the drivers side wheel, this side faces my parents place and they are not as retentive as I am about shiny and clean. So mom keeps walking by telling me to do her bounders wheels when i am done.....Sure thing .... she has simulators and I holler back, get some barkeepers friend and scrub em up and they may shine almost as good as my wheels

you can see her rig in the reflection.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	april driver front.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	19808  
powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #17

Thor Owners Club
Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to SteveOGilroy
Wheels and tail pipe

Powerboatr,
First thought was: you have way too much time on your hands. Second thought was: I need your float plan so I can avoid parking my dirty wheels near your rig.

I then took a buck of water, soap, magic eraser and other auto cleaning chemicals to see if I could make a difference in the shine of my wheels. Wow, one done, I've got to do the rest tomorrow. I removed the hub caps, really easy. Now how do I make that rusty tail pipe look like new?

Always enjoy your postings. Helicopters .... been there done that and now like flying the motorhome.

Steve
SteveOGilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:14 AM   #18

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Very Impressive
Tyler6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #19

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOGilroy View Post
Powerboatr,
First thought was: you have way too much time on your hands. Second thought was: I need your float plan so I can avoid parking my dirty wheels near your rig.

I then took a buck of water, soap, magic eraser and other auto cleaning chemicals to see if I could make a difference in the shine of my wheels. Wow, one done, I've got to do the rest tomorrow. I removed the hub caps, really easy. Now how do I make that rusty tail pipe look like new?

Always enjoy your postings. Helicopters .... been there done that and now like flying the motorhome.

Steve

I see my post doubles as an aerobic workout plan to

my rusty tailpipe end was replaced with a nice chrome one, a little barkeepers friend or bon ami and shazzzam its sparkly

lots of free time ... I loose track of the days
powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote