Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #1

No water in Damon Outlaw after dewinterizing!

I just got my motorhome back from dewinterizing service, water tank is full, and no water even with pump on. Is there a main shut off valve someone knows location of???
Thanks!
willcare is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcare View Post
I just got my motorhome back from dewinterizing service, water tank is full, and no water even with pump on. Is there a main shut off valve someone knows location of???
Thanks!

Make sure your valve is tank to pump
Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:00 AM   #3

Thor Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
First of all. Welcome from a fellow outlaw owner! We're a rare breed.

Yes, check the valves for the proper position, check the low point drain valves, check the water heater bypass valves and lastly, check the pump and filter.
DGShaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #4

Damon Owners Club
Welcome from another Outlaw owner as well. I don't have any witty answers on your water issue, but let us know how it turns out. . .one of us may have the same thing in the future and it's always good to learn. Best of luck.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Hi there, you may want to prime the pump with water. You can push water with a hose on the secondary drain lines.
It worked for me
pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote