Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-06-2015, 10:16 PM   #1

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Outlaws traveling to Quartzsite Jan 2015

Who is going to Quartzsite and where do you plan to stay?
I'll be arriving in Quartzsite Jan 17th. Plan to dry camp at Rice Ranch at Quartzsite Arizona - Merchant Show and RV Camping on Kuehn Street at the corner of Hwy 95. Just a short walking distance to the Tyson Wells and Prospector shows, and 2 blocks from the Big Tent RV show.
Being a full timer I usually don't bother making reservations in advance and besides Rice Ranch has a large dry camp overflow area.
To identify my Outlaw, my SD license plate reads: HIDEOUT
Don't be a stranger.
Doggy Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-20-2015, 05:27 PM   #2

Haha, DD I get it "Outlaw Hidedout", good one. My license plate is a standard issue, but the letter characters in it are BBDO, which I have interpreted as Big Bad Damon Outlaw, so I consider it a free personalization.

I also notice you are another of those "fake Dakotans". In September I took my OTL to Fresno for a Husker football game with a friend who is a real Dakotan. We saw a lot of motorhomes at the game with SD plates, and since a lot of Dakotans are Husker fans, my friend went to talk to them, and every single one was a fake Dakotan. That's when I discovered that a lot of rver's are fake Dakotans for the tax advantages. South Dakota should count all those rver's as residents for the census, they'd prolly get another congressman.

Have a good time in Quartzite, if you get to PHX, give me a holler.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #3

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
We're not fakes. We just had enough and defected. Many FT's choose FL and TX. Being a FT, I changed my state residency to SD. Drivers license, vehicle registrations and I vote too. Was a CA resident for over 59 years and did not want my state taxes to pay for illegals to go to college on my dime.
I'll be in SD this Aug for 75th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
Doggy Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quartzsite, travel