RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-02-2014, 04:12 PM   #1

Thor Owners Club
2014 Thor ACE 29.2

Hi guys! I know you won't believe this, but I can't find the circuit breakers for this rig. I checked the manual and I found where it talks about the breakers but I didn't find where they actually are. The reason I'm looking, in addition to the fact I should know where they are, is that the front tv just stopped working. I was watching it and it just stopped. I have tried unplugging, re plugging, etc etc but can't figure it out. May just be the TV but I thought I should check the breakers only to learn I couldn't find them.

Also a tire question.....how many lbs are you guys running? My placard says 80 lbs. Kaufman tires said they couldn't get more than 80 in them. This is my 4th motorhome and 80 sounds low to me. Yes I know I should go get weighed and I will at some point....for the time being, what do you think? I travel with dog show equipment, four large Irish Setters, and a husband....does 80 sound right to you?

Daventry is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-02-2014, 04:25 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
Hi guys! I know you won't believe this, but I can't find the circuit breakers for this rig. I checked the manual and I found where it talks about the breakers but I didn't find where they actually are. The reason I'm looking, in addition to the fact I should know where they are, is that the front tv just stopped working. I was watching it and it just stopped. I have tried unplugging, re plugging, etc etc but can't figure it out. May just be the TV but I thought I should check the breakers only to learn I couldn't find them.

The breakers on my 29.2 are located back uner the bed on the drivers side. Should be a plastic panel that you push in and pull out to open. 12volt fuses and 110 breakers are there. Also might want to check all the gfci outlets, 1 might have got bumped.

Old 11-02-2014, 04:29 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3OHIO View Post
The breakers on my 29.2 are located back uner the bed on the drivers side. Should be a plastic panel that you push in and pull out to open. 12volt fuses and 110 breakers are there. Also might want to check all the gfci outlets, 1 might have got bumped.

X2. That's where mine are too.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #4

Thor Owners Club
Thanks!

Not sure I ever would have looked there! Checking first thing in the morning! Thanks!
Daventry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
Also a tire question.....how many lbs are you guys running? My placard says 80 lbs. Kaufman tires said they couldn't get more than 80 in them. This is my 4th motorhome and 80 sounds low to me. Yes I know I should go get weighed and I will at some point....for the time being, what do you think? I travel with dog show equipment, four large Irish Setters, and a husband....does 80 sound right to you?
Everyone will say to have your rig weighed to get the proper inflation. I run mine at 86lbs, the tires are rated up to 110 psi i believe, so not sure about your tire dealer. Unless you don't have the stock goodyears.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:36 AM   #6

Mid Atlantic Campers
Just so you know, that's where the inverter is too. When you plug in it will make a fan noise while charging stuff up. (The DS might ask why the bed is buzzing)

Tags
thor